Special features/product advantages
- Compact and weather-proof drinking water-sewage system, complete system technology in the container H x W x D: 2.5 x 1.9 x 1.3 m
- Insulated reservoir for domestic hot water applications
- Direct connection to the existing hose outlets
- Legal safety when connecting industrial water with the public drinking water supply
- Quick reaction possible for measures in accordance with the drinking water ordinance
Compact drinking water sewage system for mobile applications for temporary use as indirect connection in accordance with DIN EN 1717. With defined number of vertical, multistage high-pressure centrifugal pumps with smallest run-down tank.
For fully automatic drinking water/industrial water supply e.g. at construction sites, for public festivals, for fire protection or for immediate measures in accordance with the drinking water ordinance.
- On baseplate, hydraulically and electrically mounted pump system
- Multistage centrifugal pumps of the Helix VE series in stainless steel design
- Pipework made of stainless steel
- Insulated run-down tank
- All valves with DVGW certification
- Emergency overflow with siphon
- Integrated minimum flow rate control
- Industrial water connection using Victaulic roll grooving system, structure-borne noise insulation
- Pump control of the pressure boosting system depending on the pressure
- The separated sewage system completely automatic implements all measuring, switching and monitoring tasks. Display of all message texts such as function parameters or error messages via an external operating display
- Draining or emergency draining (DIN EN 12056) of the entire replenished drinking water volume flow
Scope of delivery
- Drinking water sewage system delivered ready to connect, configured, checked for proper functioning and leakages and installed in the container
- Installation and operating instructions
- Wiring diagram
- Maintenance instructions
Wilo-GEP Mobile/ C 324-4-2-1,0-VEA xxxx-R0
Mobile drinking water-sewage system
Class/connectionB class (direct)C class (indirect)
Number of impellers
Number of pumps
Pump distribution (e.g. 1 = 100 % per pump; 0.5 = 50 % per pump)
Control mode (V; VR; VE; VEA) V (fixed speed)VR (bypass control)VE (speed control)VEA (real pressure method)
Number of pressure stages (V = 1; VR <= 2;VE<= 3; VEA < = 2560)
Redundancy level (in conjunction with an additional module)Redundancy level 0 (R0)Redundancy level 1 (R1)Redundancy level 2 (R2)Redundancy level 3 (R3)
- ELT connection 400 V / 50 Hz
- Stainless steel run-down tank
- Installation surface – from 2.5 m2
- Free outlet in accordance with DIN EN 1717
- Pump system with specified operating parameters for pressure and volume flow
- Impellers, diffusers, stage housing made of stainless steel 1.4307
- Pump housing of stainless steel 1.4301
- Shaft of stainless steel 1.4057
- 1.4404 shaft protection sleeve
- O-Ring gaskets made of EPDM (FKM gasket on request)
- Run-down tanks made of stainless steel
- Pipework made of stainless steel
- Baseplate:Hydraulically and electrically ready-mounted pump system, run-down tank, control, pneumatic valves, structure-borne noise insulation, measuring instruments, emergency spillway
- Pipework:Complete pipework made of stainless steel, suitable for the connection of all conventional piping materials; the pipework is designed according to the overall hydraulic performance of the pressure boosting system
- Pumps:Helix VE series pumps, for more information about the pump, please refer to the catalogue section “High-pressure multistage centrifugal pumps”
- Monitoring connection:Control connection for the function test of pumps and actuators.
- Stagnant water connection: Integrated stagnant water connection for replacing the volume of water of the drinking water connection pipe in accordance with DIN 1988-600.Flushing quantity depending on the time, conductor length/content.
- Pump control: Manual/Automatic switch per pump, standard soft starter for individual switching capacity over 4 kW.Requirements-dependent and pressure-dependent cut-in and deactivation of the integrated pump(s).
- Rotation connection ensuring consistent operating hour figures of all pumps of the drinking water-sewage system.
- Emergency operation pipe:Securing of the pump minimum volume flow in accordance with DIN 14462
- Operating and error messages:Functional check of the drinking water-replenishment valves and pumps, overflow indicator, dry-running protection, operating and error messages in plain text display
- Building management systems: Potential-free contact for external fault display
- Run-down tank: Specially developed run-down tanks made of stainless steel with free outlet in accordance with DIN EN 1717. Replenishment of high volume flows at low volume of water in the run-down tank.In the separator integrated with tank for reduction of gas input and reduction of the inflow speed.