- Space-saving compact unit for a minimum installation surface starting at 0.64 m²
- Hygienic safety via free drain type AB in accordance with DIN EN 1717
- Modular compact unit certified by DVGW, DEKRA and TÜV-Süd
- Automatic function test of all measurement and control devices to redundancy level 3 and automatic stagnant water flushing of the drinking water connecting cable
- Installation is also possible below the backflow level and the output of operational and error messages via potential-free contacts through the optional pump-emergency drainage
Compact drinking water-sewage system for pressure boosting for rainwater utilisation systems, as indirect connection for drinking water-partial supply in accordance with DIN EN 1717 and DIN 1989. With a variable number of vertical, multistage high-pressure centrifugal pumps, with or without run-down tanks as well as with or without full fairing.
For fully automatic rainwater utilisation and industrial water supply in residential and office buildings and in industrial plants and large estates.
- On baseplate, hydraulically and electrically configured pump system
- Multistage centrifugal pumps of the Helix V, VE or MVI, MVIE series
- Pipework made of stainless steel
- Emergency overflow with siphon
- Integrated minimum flow rate control
- Industrial water connection using Victaulic roll grooving system, structure-borne noise insulation
- Pump control of the pressure boosting system depending on the pressure
- The separated sewage system automatically implements all measuring, switching and monitoring tasks. Display of all message texts such as function parameters or error messages via an external operating display
- Draining or emergency draining (DIN EN 12056) of the entire replenished drinking water volume flow
Scope of delivery
- Drinking water sewage system delivered ready for connection, configured, checked for proper functioning and leakages
- Installation and operating instructions
- Wiring diagram
- Maintenance instructions
Wilo-GEP Rain/ C 324-4-2-1,0-VEA xxxx-R0
Pressure boosting system for rainwater utilisation
Class/connectionB class (direct)C class (indirect)
Number of impellers
Number of pumps
Pump distribution (e.g. 1 = 100 % per pump; 0.5 = 50 % per pump)
Control mode (V; VR; VE; VEA) V (fixed speed)VR (bypass control)VE (speed control)VEA (real pressure method)
Redundancy level (in conjunction with an additional module)Redundancy level 0 (R0)Redundancy level 1 (R1)Redundancy level 2 (R2)Redundancy level 3 (R3)
- ELT connection 400 V / 50 Hz
- Stainless steel run-down tank
- Installation surface – from 0.64 m2, can be extended in the raster 80 x 80 cm
- Free outlet in accordance with DIN EN 1717
- Configurable control for individual applications
- Configuration of the pump system in accordance with the specifications of the required overall hydraulic performance
- Impellers, diffusers, stage housing made of stainless steel 1.4307
- Pump housing of stainless steel 1.4301
- Shaft of stainless steel 1.4057
- 1.4404 shaft protection sleeve
- O-Ring gaskets made of EPDM (FKM gasket on request)
- Run-down tanks made of stainless steel
- Pipework made of stainless steel
- Baseplate:Hydraulically and electrically configured pump system, run-down tank, control, pneumatic valves, structure-borne noise insulation, measuring instruments, emergency spillway
- Pipework:Complete pipework made of stainless steel, suitable for the connection of all conventional piping materials; the pipework is designed according to the overall hydraulic performance of the pressure boosting system
- Pumps:Helix V, VE or MVI, MVIE series pumps, for more information about the pump, please refer to the catalogue section “High-pressure multistage centrifugal pumps”
- Monitoring connection:Control connection for the function test of pumps and actuators.
- Stagnant water connection: Integrated stagnant water connection for replacing the volume of water of the drinking water connection pipe in accordance with DIN 1988-600.Flushing quantity depending on the time, conductor length/content.
- Pump control: Manual/Automatic switch per pump, standard soft starter for individual switching capacity over 4 kW.Requirements-dependent and pressure-dependent cut-in and deactivation of the integrated pump(s).
- Rotation connection ensuring consistent operating hour figures of all pumps of the drinking water-sewage system.
- Emergency operation pipe:Securing of the pump minimum volume flow
- Operating and error messages:Functional check of the drinking water-replenishment valves and pumps, overflow indicator, dry-running protection, operating and error messages in plain text display
- Building management systems: Potential-free contact for external fault display
- Run-down tank: Specially developed run-down tanks made of stainless steel with free outlet in accordance with DIN EN 1717. Replenishment of high volume flows at low volume of water in the run-down tank. In the separator integrated with tank for reduction of gas input and reduction of the inflow speed.Connection for a charging pump system from a rainwater storage tank or well.
- Drinking water replenishment:Replenishment from public mains in accordance with DIN EN 1717 with free outlet type AB
- Emergency drainage with overflow siphon:Upon cut in of the emergency spillway with integrated anti-syphon trap, drainage is performed in the underpressure system