Special features/product advantages
- Easy impeller replacement due to “back pull-out” design and spacer coupling as standard. This makes it possible to uninstall the impeller without dismantling the hydraulics from the pipeline and the motor from the baseplate.
- Shut "Back pull out" unit: Dismantling without draining the oil in the sealing chamber.
Sewage pump with standard motor, connected via coupling, fully mounted on baseplate, for stationary dry well installation
- Untreated sewage
- Sewage containing faeces
- Process water
- Winding temperature monitoring with PTC or PT100 sensor (depending from motor type)
- Optional external pencil electrode for the sealing chamber monitoring
Scope of delivery
- Sewage pump and standard motor mounted on baseplate installed and connected via a coupling
- Standard motor in three-phase version without connection cable
- Installation and operating instructions
Wilo-RexaNorm RE 25.74E-480DAH315S6
Sewage pump with standard motor, connected via coupling, fully mounted on baseplate
Nominal diameter of pressure connection e.g. DN 250
E = Single-channel
Z = Two-channel
D = Three-channel
D = DIN
A = ANSI
Standard material version
H = Horizontal
V = Vertical
Construction size standard motor
Number of poles (nominal speed of the hydraulics)
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Operating mode: S1
- Protection class: IP 55
- Insulation class: F
- Fluid temperature: 3…70 °C
- Ambient temperature: 3 to 40 °C
- Motor efficiency class: IE3
- Hydraulic housing: EN-GJL 250
- Impeller: EN-GJL 250
- Hydraulics shaft: Stainless steel 1.4021
- Bearing bracket: EN-GJL-250
- Coupling: Stainless steel
- Static gaskets: NBR
- Sealing on pump side: SiC/SiC
- Sealing on motor side: NBR
- Motor housing: EN-GJL-250
- Baseplate: steel
Sewage pump with fitted standard motor fully mounted on baseplate for horizontal dry well installation in continuous duty.
Hydraulic system with axial suction ports, radial discharge ports and bearing brackets as a single unit. The connections are configured as flange connections.
Bearing bracket with sealing and leakage chamber for admission of fluid ingress via the seal. Fluid-side seal via a bidirectional mechanical seal, coupling-side seal as a rotary shaft seal. The sealing chamber is filled with medical white oil, the leakage chamber is shut up to the coupling. Optionally, the sealing chamber can be monitored with an external pencil electrode.
IEC standard motor version B3 permanently connected with the hydraulics via spacer coupling. Three-phase motor with thermal motor monitoring and motor efficiency class IE3.