- Highly effective thanks to efficiency-optimized single-channel impellers
- Safe to operate due to low-clogging vortex impellers
- Verified safety: Ex-rated in accordance with ATEX as standard
- Energy-efficient IE3 motor technology available as an option
Submersible sewage pump for continuous duty for stationary and portable wet well installation, as well as for stationary dry well installation.
- Untreated sewage
- Sewage containing faeces in accordance with (DIN) EN 12050-1
- Leakage detection for the motor compartment
- Winding temperature monitoring with bimetallic strip
- Optional external pencil electrode for sealing chamber control
- Single-phase version with capacitor switchgear
Wilo-Rexa PRO V06DA-110/EAD1X2-T0015-540-O
Impeller type: V = Vortex impellerC = Single-channel impeller
Nominal diameter of pressure connection e.g. DN 65
Hydraulic versionD = suction side drilled in accordance with DINN = suction side drilled in accordance with ANSI (North American Standard)
Material version, hydraulics
Motor versionE = dry motorrR = power-reduced motor
Material version, motor
Seal versionD = with two independent mechanical shaft seals
IE efficiency class, e.g. 1 = IE1 (derived from IEC 60034-30)
Ex-approvalX = ATEXF = FMC = CSA
Number of poles
Mains connection version:M = 1~T = 3~
Value/10 = rated motor power P2 in kW
Frequency (5 = 50 Hz, 6 = 60 Hz)
Code for rated voltage
Additional electrical equipmentO = with bare cable endF = float switch with bare cable endA = float switch with plugP = with plug
- Mains connection: 1~230 V, 50 Hz or 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Immersed operating mode: S1
- Non-immersed operating mode: S2-30 min; S3 25%
- Protection class: IP 68
- Insulation class: F
- Fluid temperature: 3…40 °C, max. 60 °C for 3 min
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m
- Cable length: 10 m
- Motor housing: EN-GJL-250
- Hydraulics housing: EN-GJL 250
- Impeller: EN-GJL 250 or EN-GJS-500-7
- Static gaskets: NBR
- Sealing on pump side: SiC/SiC
- Sealing on motor side: C/MgSiO4
- Shaft end: Stainless steel 1.4021
Submersible sewage pump as submersible monobloc unit for stationary and portable wet well installation, as well as stationary dry well installation.
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as horizontal flange connection. The maximum possible dry matter is 8 % (depending on the hydraulics) Vortex and single-channel impellers are used.
The motor versions used are single-phase current and three-phase current surface-cooled motors. For single-phase current motors, the condenser is installed in a separate switchgear. Depending on performance, activation is carried out via direct startup or star/delta startup.
The motor is cooled by the medium around it (pumped fluid or air). The waste heat is dissipated via the motor housing.
The motors can be immersed during continuous duty (S1). In submerged operation, the operating modes S1 (continuous duty), S2 (short-time duty) or S3 (intermittent) are possible depending on the rated motor power.
Furthermore the motors are equipped with the following monitoring devices:
- Leakage detection motor compartment. The leakage detection signals water ingress into the motor compartment.
- Thermal motor monitoringThe thermal motor monitoring protects the motor windings against overheating. Bimetallic strips are used for this as standard.
The motor can also be fitted with an external sealing chamber electrode to monitor the sealing chamber. This signals if there is water ingress into the sealing chamber through the mechanical seal on the fluid side.
The connection cable has bare cable ends, a length of 10 m as standard, and is longitudinally watertight.
Located between the motor and hydraulics is a sealing chamber with the seal on the fluid and motor side. This sealing chamber is filled with medicinal white oil. The fluid-side and motor-side seals are provided by two mechanical seals which rotate independently of each other.
Scope of delivery
- Submersible sewage pump with 10 m cable
- Operating and maintenance manual
- IE3 motors
- PTC sensor for winding monitoring
- Motor windings to insulation class “H”
- Static gaskets of Viton
- Coating Ceram C0 for housing and impeller
- Special voltages
- Suspension unit or pump support foot
- External sealing chamber monitoring for monitoring the sealing chamber
- Switchgears, relays and plugs
- Fixation sets with anchor bolts
Operation in wet well installation with non-immersed motor:
The motor can be run non-immersed. The operating times here are dependent on the rated motor power and are defined by the information in the "Operating mode for non-immersed operation". This information must be strictly observed!
- Note for intermittent operation S3: By default, the maximum operating time is 2.5 minutes in S3 operation (S3 25%). If the motor is completely immersed for 1 minute before a re-start and the necessary cooling of the motor has thus taken place, the maximum running time in S3 operation can be 5 minutes (S3 50%)!
- The maximum fluid temperature is 40 °C.
Dry well installation:
Dry well installation is possible. The operating times here are dependent on the rated motor power and are defined by the information in the "Operating mode for non-immersed operation". This information must be strictly observed!
- The maximum fluid temperature is 40 °C.
- The maximum ambient temperature is 40 °C (in accordance with EN 60335-1). Higher ambient temperatures are possible on request.
Dry-running protection system:
The hydraulics housing must always be immersed. In the case of fluctuating fluid levels, the system should shut down automatically once the minimum water submersion is reached. Please refer to the dimension drawings for this.
Horizontal installation is not possible!