Transporting sewage economically
Transporting sewage economically
Whether untreated sewage or pre-treated sewage – the submersible pumps of the Wilo-Rexa SUPRA-C series with single-channel hydraulics are developed for sewage pumping requirements in modern water management. The Wilo-Rexa SUPRA-C is ideally suited for this application due to its combination of clogging resistance and energy efficiency. In combination with the optionally available IE3 motors*, the Wilo-Rexa SUPRA-C offers very high efficiency and thus reduces operating costs.
With the optionally available Wilo-DDI, the Wilo-Rexa SUPRA-C can be directly integrated into the system control and monitoring via Ethernet.
- Lower operating costs thanks to the high level of hydraulic efficiency (up to 80 %) and optional IE3 motor technology (based on IEC 60034-30-1)
- High operational reliability as the pump has a non-clog hydraulic design
- Simple integration into the system control and monitoring of the pump with the optional Wilo-DDI
- Long service life in abrasive and corrosive fluids thanks to various Ceram coatings
- Customised solutions thanks to extensive configuration options
Submersible sewage pump with and without active cooling system for continuous duty in the stationary and portable wet well installation, as well as for stationary dry well installation.
- Untreated sewage with long-fibre components
- Sewage containing faeces
- Process water
- Heavy-duty version made of grey cast iron
- Surface-cooled motor with sealing chamber
- Self-cooling motor with sealing chamber and active cooling system
- Motor-dependent monitoring devices:
- Winding temperature using bimetallic strip or PTC sensor
- Moisture monitoring in the sealing chamber and motor/terminal room
- Leakage chamber monitoring
Wilo-Rexa SUPRA-C20-544A + FKT 20.2M-4/33GEx-E3
Submersible sewage pump
x10 = pressure connection nominal diameter, e.g. DN 100
Characteristic curve number
Material version (A = standard)
Number of poles
x10 = package length in mm
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Non-immersed operating mode: S1 or S2
- Protection class: IP68
- Insulation class: H
- Fluid temperature: 3…40 °C, higher temperatures on request
- Free ball passage of 45...130 mm
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m
- Housing components: EN-GJL or EN-GJS
- Impeller: EN-GJL or EN-GJS
- Static gaskets: NBR or FPM
- Fluid-side seal: Mechanical seal made of SiC/SiC
- Seal on the motor side:
- Rotary shaft seal NBR
- Mechanical seal made of SiC/SiC or carbon ceramic
- Shaft end: Stainless steel 1.4021
Submersible sewage pump as submersible monobloc unit for stationary wet well and dry well installation as well as portable wet well installation
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as horizontal flange connection. The maximum possible amount of dry matter is 8 %. Single-channel impellers are used.
Efficient motor technology for surface-cooled and self-cooling motors are available.
Surface-cooled motors (T motor) do not have a cooling system of their own and emit their heat directly to the surrounding fluid via the housing parts. The motors can therefore be used in immersed state for continuous duty. Depending on their size, they can also be used in non-immersed state for short-time duty.
The self-cooling motors (FK, FKT motors) have an active cooling system and transfer their waste heat to the fluid being pumped by means of an integrated heat exchanger. Therefore, these motors are suitable for continuous duty in immersed and non-immersed condition, and therefore also for dry well installation.
All motors have a sealing chamber that protects the motor from fluid ingress. It can be accessed from the outside and can optionally be monitored with a rod electrode. All filling fluids used are potentially biodegradable and environmentally safe.
The connection cable has bare cable ends and the length is customer specific. The cable inlet on T and FKT motors is longitudinally watertight.
Fluid-side and motor-side sealing is possible in the following versions depending on the motor type:
- Version H: Mechanical seal for the fluid side, rotary shaft seal for the motor side
- Version G: Two independently-acting mechanical seals
- Version K: Block seal cartridge with two independently acting mechanical seals
High efficiency motors
In addition to the standard motors, high-efficiency motors with IE3 classification (in accordance with IEC 60034-30) are also available. As these have the same basis as the standard motors, they have the same features and functions. This means that the same hydraulic systems are also available.
The motors are available with Ex rating in accordance with ATEX and FM.
Scope of delivery
- Submersible sewage pump
- Connection cable with bare cable end
- Fitted accessories
- Operating and maintenance manual