SiFlux 31-IP-E 40/160-4/2-SC-16-T4
High-efficiency, pre-assembled multi-pump system for HVAC applications comprising one baseplate with vibration absorbers, flange spacers, 2 painted steel distributors with suction- and pressure-side manometers, n electronically controlled in-line pumps (including 1 standby pump), one SCe HVAC switchgear with connection, non-return valves on the discharge side, manual stop valves, counter flanges with seal on the loading and discharge sides, cones and a differential pressure sensor with connection lines.
This operationally-ready, stand-alone system has been predominantly designed for pumping heating water (in accordance with VD 2035), cold water and water-glycol mixtures without abrasive substances in closed heating, air-conditioning and cooling systems. With mechanical seal for pumping water up to Tmax.=+120 °C.
Notice: If water-glycol mixtures are used (or fluids with a viscosity other than that of pure water), then approval from Wilo must be obtained in advance.
Fully electronic Smart Controller (SCe) in a sheet metal enclosure, comprised of internal power supply, microprocessor with “Soft PLC”, analogue and digital inputs and outputs, LC display (backlit) for displaying operating data, control parameters, operating states of the pumps, error messages and the history memory. LEDs for display of the system status (operation/fault). Configuration of operating parameters and recognition of fault signals via "red-button technology". Ascertainable main switch. Potential-free contacts for collective run signals and collective fault signals (SBM/SSM). Contacts for external on/off and 2nd setpoint. Conductivity test of the transmitter path. Fuse protection of the pump motors and of the frequency converter in the direct starting version via motor protection switch, in the SD version: Fuse in combination with thermal actuators. Fuse for cut-in of the pumps in the SD version, including thermal actuators and time relays in the star-delta combination.
Automatic, load-sensitive cut-in of 1 to n peak-load pump(s), depending on the control variables
- Pressure - constant, p-c
- Differential pressure - constant, dp-c
- Temperature controller, n=f (Tx)
- Speed controller, n=f (analogue In)
- Differential pressure constant, dT
Frequency converter with sine filter for an infinitely variable control of the base-load pump. Actual value display via analogue signal 0-10 V for external measurement/display option, 10 V corresponds to the final sensor value. External remote setpoint adjustment by 4…20 mA signal.
Additional costs for optional modules and connection modules for BMS and bus systems (installation at factory or later after technical clarification).
H-0-A switch (manual-zero-automatic): Preselection of the operating mode of the individual pumps and manual operation in the event of a control fault "Manual" (emergency/test mode available at mains power, motor protection available), "O" (pump switched off – cannot be switched on using the controller) and "Auto" (pump enabled for automatic mode via the controller). Evaluation relay for positive temperature coefficient, individual operation and fault signals. Converter 0/2-10 V to 0/4…20 mA, soft starter for peak-load pumps, connection to BMS systems in accordance with VDI 3814.
Bus systems: BACnet, LON bus, Modbus RTU.
Fully automatic control of 1 to 4 pumps with frequency-controlled base-load pump via comparison of the setpoint/actual value. 4-20 mA sensor signal (conductivity test) for the actual value as controlled variable. Menu navigation with symbols and menu numbers. Two parameter settings can be selected: uncomplicated menu (setpoint and control mode) or expert mode (operation and control parameters). With/without standby pump, to be selected by Customer Service. Automatic cycling to the standby pump in the event of a duty pump fault. Operating mode of the pumps freely selectable (manual, off, automatic). Elapsed time indicator per pump and system. Switch cycle display per pump and system.
Automatically adjustable pump cycling:
- Standard setting: Impulse - The base-load pump is cycled at each new demand, regardless of operating hours
- Alternative: Pump cycling dependent on operating hours, cycling of the base-load pump after the specified operating hours
Test run of automatic pump (pump kick)
- can be switched on
- Time between two pump test runs is freely programmable
Monitoring of maximum and minimum system values with adjustable time delays and limit values. External On / Off via contact for switching off the system automatic mode. Fault register for the last 16 faults. Setpoint switching, second setpoint can be switched on via contact. Logical reversal can be applied to SBM and SSM. Factory-preset parameters for easy commissioning/starter device.
Electrical Equipment of Machines EN 60204-1
Low-voltage switchgear combinations EN 61439-1 and 61439-2
EMC - Immunity for Industrial Environments EN 61000-6-2
EMC – Emission Standard for Residential, Commercial and Light-Industrial Environments
EN 61000-6-3 (only for SC-FC up to 7.5 kW, beyond that: EN 61000-6-4 Emitted Interference for Industrial Environments)
Limit values for the motor efficiency in accordance with IEC TS 60034-31 Ed. 1
Glanded centrifugal pump in in-line design with built-in frequency converter for electronic control in the “constant differential pressure” (dp-c) operating mode.
Manual operation level with a pushbutton
- Setpoint adjustment or speed adaptation
- Control mode selection
?p-c (differential pressure constant)
n constant (speed)
- Pump On/Off
- Select operating mode (for dual pump operation):
- Main/standby mode
- Parallel operation
- Configuration of operating parameters
- Error confirmation
Pump display for displaying
- Control mode
- setpoint (differential pressure or speed)
- Errors and warning messages
- Actual values (e.g. electricity consumption, actual value of the sensor)
- Operating data (e.g. electricity consumption, operating hours)
- Status data (e.g. status of SSM and SBM relays)
- Device data (e.g. pump designation)
- "Overriding Off" control input
- "External pump cycling" control input (effective only in dual pump operation mode)
- Analogue input 0-10 V, 2-10 V, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA for control mode (DDC) or for remote adjustment of the setpoint
- Analogue input 0-10 V, 2-10 V, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA for actual value signal of the pressure sensor
- Infrared interface for wireless communication with the Wilo IR module and the operating and maintenance device of the Wilo IR-Monitor
- Plug-in position for Wilo IF modules for connection to building automation
- Configurable potential-free fault and operation/operation-ready message
- Interface for dual pump connection
Three-phase current motor with frequency converter, integrated dual pump management, adjustable time interval for pump cycling (in dual pump mode), integrated full motor protection, various operating modes for the heating mode (HV) or the air-conditioning mode (AC), access disable, various operation levels: Standard / Maintenance.
Scope of delivery
- Multi-pump system Wilo-SiFlux
- Wilo-SiFlux installation and operating instructions
- Pump installation and operating instructions
- Switchgear installation and operating instructions
|Number of pumps||4|
|Min. fluid temperature Tmin||0 °C|
|Max. fluid temperature Tmax||100 °C|
|Maximum operating pressure p||10.0 bar|
|Max. ambient temperature Tmax||40 °C|
|Interference emission||EN 61800-3|
|Interference immunity||EN 61800-3|
|Motor efficiency class||IE4|
|Mains connection||3~380 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Rated power P2||4000 W|
|Max. speed nmax||2900 1/min|
|Rated current IN||12 A|
|Protection class motor||IP55|
|Pump housing||Cast iron|
|Pipe connection on the suction side DNs||DN 40|
|Pipe connection on the discharge side DNd||DN 40|
|Product description||SiFlux 31-IP-E 40/160-4/2-SC-16-T4|
|Net weight, approx. m||725 kg|