Special features/product advantages
- High efficiency via combination of physical effects: centrifugal forces, magnetophoresis and vortex effect
- Easy to handle thanks to fully automated operation
- Rapid and easy installation via "plug & play" design
- Very convenient thanks to fully automated and adjustable disposal of collected particles in the desludging tank
- Highly functional thanks to removal of all magnetic and non-magnetic particles, free air and micro-bubbles in the fluid, as well as support for the degasification process.
Fully-automatic, compact particle separator, provided as “Plug & Play” version, easy to install. System consisting of mechanical and hydraulic components: Pump, separator including particle collection chamber, automatic flushing device, venting unit, SC switchgear for controlling the pump and the flushing device. The system is placed at the installation location and fixed to the floor. Suction connection and pressure connection, as well as the mains connection are performed onsite. The system is drained automatically based on the switchgear parameters.
WILO-SiClean Comfort removes particles from heating systems using natural physical phenomena. For installation in commercial properties (office buildings, hotels, hospitals, shopping centres, schools,...) and heating and air conditioning systems for district heating.
|Example:||Wilo-SiClean Comfort 12|
|SiClean Comfort||Standard version, automatically operated, with inline pump with glanded technology|
|12||Nominal diameter of the separator inlet|
- Pump type: Wilo-VeroLine-IPL 32…(SiClean Comfort 12/15/20), Wilo-VeroLine-IPL 40…(SiClean Comfort 25/30/40), Wilo-VeroLine-IPL 50…(SiClean Comfort 50), Wilo-VeroLine-IPL 65…(SiClean Comfort 65)
- Corrosion-resistant, hydraulic components made of stainless steel
- Fabric-reinforced hoses connected to inlet and outlet of the particle separator. Hoses connected to the return pipe, in bypass for smaller, low-cost connections and lower pressure losses
- Pre-assembled venting unit for the expulsion of micro-bubbles via automatic venting
- Flushing device including electronic drain valve and additional safety valve with leak identification device to prevent fluid leakage
- Automatic draining of the particle collection chamber
- SC switchgear for fully automated operation of the pump and the flushing device with configurable parameters and connections for Modbus and BACnet
- Separator for removing magnetic and non-magnetic particles using magnets
Scope of delivery
- Particle separator Wilo-SiClean Comfort
- Wilo-SiClean Comfort installation and operating instructions (including description of SC switchgear)
- Wilo-Veroline IPL... installation and operating instructions
Integration of Wilo-SiClean Comfort in the heating system is performed as a bypass installation in the return of the heating circuit.
1 Wilo-SiClean Comfort
2 Pressure-maintaining system, e.g. Wilo WEH/WEV (not available in all countries)
3 Heat generator
4 System feed
5 System return