Wilo-COE-2 MHIL BC
- High operational reliability, thanks to system with two horizontal multistage MHIL pumps with stainless steel hydraulics
- Highly efficient EC motor with IE3 class for three phase motors from 0.75 kW and larger
- Drinking water approval (ACS) for pumps with components made of stainless steel that come into contact with the fluid
- Simple operation thanks to Basic Control switchgear with all necessary functions
Ready for connection, non self-priming water-supply unit with 2 parallel-switched, horizontally arranged high-pressure multistage centrifugal pumps with fixed speed in glanded design of the MHIL series, equipped with BC switchgear.
- Fully automatic water supply and pressure boosting in residential buildings and small commercial locations.
- Pumping of drinking water and clean process water and other water mixtures that do not chemically or mechanically attack the materials used and do not contain any abrasive or long-fibre constituents.
- Two pumps of the MHIL 3 to MHIL 5 series per system with an IE3 standard motor for 3~ motors and IE1 for 1~ motors
- Automatic pump control with BC switchgear specially for the pump management with fixed speed
- Components that come in contact with the fluid are corrosion resistant.
- Base frame made of galvanised steel
- Pipework made of galvanised steel
- Stop valve on the suction and pressure side of each pump
- Non-return valve on the pressure side of each pump
- Pressure switch on the pressure side
- Pressure gauge on the pressure side
- Optional low-water cut-out switchgear on the suction side
Scope of delivery
- Factory-mounted, ready for connection pressure boosting system checked for functionality and impermeability
- Installation and operating instructions
Compact pressure boosting system
Number of pumps
Rated volume flow [m3/h]
Number of pump stages
3~ (EM: 1~)
- Mains connection 3~400 V, 50 Hz or 1~230 V, 50 Hz
- IE3 standard motor for 3~ from 0.75 kW (for 1~ : IE1 standard motor)
- Fuse A, AC 3 on mains side according to motor power and EVU regulations
- Max. fluid temperature of +50 °C (+70 °C optional)
- Operating pressure 10 bar
- Inlet pressure 6 bar
- R2'' nominal connection diameter
- Protection class: IP54 (3~) and IPX4 (1~)
For the MHIL 3 and MHIL 5 series:
- Impellers, guide vanes, stage housing made of stainless steel 1.4301
- Pump housing made of cataphoretic-coated grey cast iron EN- GJL 250
- Shaft made of stainless steel 1.4028
- O-ring seals made of EPDM
- More information on the pumps can be found in the "Pressure boosting" chapter.
- Base frame: made of galvanised steel, to be fastened to a concrete foundation
- Pipework: Complete pipework made of galvanised steel, suitable for the connection of all standard pipe materials; the pipework is designed according to the hydraulic output of the pressure boosting system.
- Pumps: Two pumps of the MHIL 3 to MHIL 5 series switched in parallel; all pump components that come in contact with the fluid are made of stainless steel/cataphoretic-coated grey cast iron. ACS approval for all components that come into contact with the fluid. More information on the pumps can be found in the "Pressure boosting" chapter.
- Valves: Each pump is equipped with an ACS-tested ball shut-off valve on the suction and pressure side and with an ACS-tested non-return valve on the pressure side
- Diaphragm pressure vessel: A diaphragm pressure vessel is to be designed and installed according to the installation situation.
- Pressure sensor: A pressure sensor is installed and connected to the BC switchgear on the pressure side of each pump.
- Pressure indication: On the pressure gauge on the pressure side
- Switchgear: The system is standard-equipped with a BC switchgear.
|Product description||Mains connection||Maximum operating pressure PN||Number of pumps||Number of standby pumps||Gross weight, approx. m||Article number|