We, at Wilo, follow the "zero tolerance for defect" principle and we strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and exceed their expectations.
This mindset is supported by our house of quality in accordance of the ISO 9001 management system and the methods and tools in the style of automotive industry.
We have the following policies and procedures in place to support us in our quality goals and align with our quality system:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- A strict corrective and preventative action procedure
- Selection and performance monitoring of the entire supply chain
- Continuous training and development of employees
- Regular quality audits of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Wilo Management has ultimate responsibility for Quality, but we ensure all employees understand their responsibilities within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole company.