Sinum Double Pump Unit D10 230V
For pressurisation, deaeration and topping up in sealed heating installations (acc. to EN12828) and chilled water (cooling) installations.
Sinums with pump units are used for storage of expansion water, deaeration and topping up your installation automatically as an integrated controlled unit carried out with state of the art micro-electronics. The Sinum balanced pressure expansion equipment is sized according to the total system volume and the boiler or chiller load. The Sinum vessel is 80% efficient irrespective of the static height of the system. It is the ideal solution for large installations or high installations where standard
diaphragm expansion equipment is limited.
Special features/Product advantages
- Easy installation thanks to intuitive menu navigation in the HMI, large display and self-learning microprocessor.
- Different operating modes guarantee continuous degassing.
- Advanced technology ensures low power consumption, long service life and easy maintenance.
- Improved convenience through volumetric controls and automatic topping-up during the heating and cooling cycles.
- Modular design offers a high level of installation flexibility.
- Optional: Integration in existing building management systems through digital and analogue outputs.
|Digital control unit||yes|
|Min. operating pressure||2 bar|
|Max. operating pressure PN||5 bar|
|Min. refill pressure||4 bar|
|Max. refill pressure||6 bar|
|Min. fluid temperature T||3 °C|
|Max. fluid temperature T||70 °C|
|Min. ambient temperature||3 °C|
|Max. ambient temperature||50 °C|
|Min. storage temperature||5 °C|
|Max. storage temperature||50 °C|
|Maximum allowed limit of glycol in %||50 %|
|Mains frequency f||50 Hz|
|Rated voltage U||230 V|
|Voltage tolerance||±10 %|
|Rated current IN||10.2 A|
|Max. boiler output||9200 kW|
|Min. boiler output||900 kW|
|Connection inlet||G 1¼|
|Connection outlet||G 1¼|
|Net weight, approx.||60.9 kg|