Wilo-EMU RZP 20… – RZP 80-2…
- Can be installed vertically or in the pipe (inline)
- Non-clogging due to self-cleaning stainless steel or PUR propeller
Recirculator, directly driven or with single-stage planetary gear
- Sewage containing faeces
- Process sewage
- Process water
- Thermal motor monitoring
- Single-stage planetary gear (from RZP 50-3)
- Pre-chamber control (optional from RZP 50-3)
- Ex rating (optional)
Wilo-EMU RZP 50-3.25-4/8 S25
x 10 = nominal propeller diameter in mm
x 10 = propeller speed in rpm
Number of poles
x 10 = stator length in mm
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Protection class: IP68
- Max. fluid temperature: 40 °C
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m
- Housing components: EN-GJL-250
- Propellers: PUR or stainless steel 1.4571
- Propeller hub: Stainless steel 1.4571
- Screwed connections: Stainless steel 1.4301 or 1.4571
- Gear shaft (from RZP 50-3): Stainless steel 1.4462
- Flow housing: Stainless steel 1.4571
2-, 3- or 4-blade propeller with a nominal propeller diameter of 200 mm to 800 mm. Clogging-free design made possible by backward-curved incoming flow edge. Propeller up to a diameter of 400 mm have a patented helix hub.
Submersible motor of the T-series (surface-cooled motor) with standard connection for an easy and efficient adaptation of the motor power. The motor heat is given off directly to the fluid via the housing. The winding is equipped with a temperature monitor. Large-sized inclined (not with RZP 80-2) and grooved ball bearings ensure long service life of the motor bearings.
RZP 20 … 40
Double shaft sealing with large-volume sealing chamber to collect leakage from the mechanical seal. If desired, the sealing chamber can be equipped with an external pencil electrode. On the fluid side, sealing is achieved using a corrosion- and wear-resistant mechanical seal made of solid silicon carbide material; on the motor side, a rotary shaft seal is used. A seal bushing ensures long-term corrosion-protected fit of the mechanical seal.
RZP 50-3 … 80-2
Double shaft sealing with large-volume gate and sealing chamber to collect leakage from both mechanical seals. The pre-chamber can be equipped with an external pencil electrode on request. On the motor and fluid side, sealing is achieved using a corrosion- and wear-resistant mechanical seal made of solid silicon carbide material. The sealing between the individual chambers is achieved using rotary shaft seals. A seal bushing ensures long-term corrosion-protected fit of the mechanical seal.
Gear RZP 50-3 … 80-2
Single-stage planetary gear with exchangeable transmissions. The gear bearings are dimensioned so that the resulting mixing forces are absorbed and are not transferred to the motor bearings.
Longitudinally watertight connection cable type H07 for strong mechanical load (RZP 20) or NSSHÖU for strong mechanical loads. The connection cable enters the motor housing through a water pressure-tight cable inlet with strain relief and bend protection.
- Recirculator with mounted propeller hub, flow housing and cable
- Cable length as per customer request
- Fitted accessories depending on the installation type
- Operating and maintenance manual