- Rapid, easy installation with pre-installed system. Troubleshooting minimised as a result.
- Energy-saving: Operation in partial load range in accordance with current demand.
- Reliable system thanks to intermatched components.
- Compact design, good accessibility of all components.
- Everything from a single source. Less need for clarification at time of procurement.
High-efficiency, fully automatic, ready for connection multi-pump system for the implementation of larger volume flows in heating, cold water and cooling systems. 3 to 4 parallel-switched, electronically controlled inline pumps in glanded design of the series VeroLine–IP-E or CronoLine-IL-E. One pump in each case as standby pump. Including Smart Controller SCe.
For pumping heating water (in accordance with VDI 2035), water-glycol mixtures and cooling and cold water without abrasive substances in heating, cold water and cooling water systems
- Per system 3-4 pumps of the series VeroLine-IP-E oder CronoLine-IL-E, 2 or 3 of them in operation, 1 as standby pump
- IE2 standard motor
- Automatic pump control via Smart Controller SCe
- Parts that come in contact with the fluid are corrosion-resistant
- Base frame made of galvanised steel, with height-adjustable vibration absorbers for insulation against structure-borne noise
- Distributor steel, with corrosion-resistant coating
- Flanges PN 16 according to EN 1092-2 on pressure and suction side for connection to the pipe network
- Premounted seals on pressure and suction side
- Shut-off valves on the suction and pressure side
- Non-return valve on the pressure side
- Differential pressure sensor
- Pressure gauge on pressure and suction side each
Wilo-SiFlux-21-IP-E 40/120- 1.5/2-SC-16-T4
Version (21= 2+1 pumps: 2 pumps in operation, 1 standby pump)
Electronically controlled 2-pole Type IP-E in-line pump, nominal diameter of the pipe connection DN 40, nominal impeller diameter 120 mm, 1.5 kW rated motor power P2
Switchgear type SC...
Maximum operating pressure in bar
Power supply 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Pump type: VeroLine-IP-E or CronoLine IL-E
- Number of pumps: 2 + 1 or 3 + 1 (2 or 3 pumps in operation, 1 standby pump each)
- Mains connection: 3~230/400 V, 50 Hz ±10%
- Efficiency class motor: IE2
- Permitted fluids: Heating water (in accordance with VDI 2035), water-glycol mixtures, cooling and cold water (other fluids on request)
- Volume flow: 50 to 360 m3/h
- Delivery head: 45 m
- Storage temperature: -10° C to +50° C
- Perm. ambient temperature: 0° C to +40° C
- Perm. fluid temperature: 0°C to +100°C
- Distributor piping connections: DN 125 to DN 300
- flange: PN 16, drilled according to EN 1092-2
- Max. permissible operating pressure: 10 bar with VeroLine-IP-E pumps, 16 bar with CronoLine-IL-E pumps
- Multi-pump system Wilo-SiFlux
- Wilo-SiFlux installation and operating instructions
- Pump installation and operating instructions
- Switchgear installation and operating instructions