- The lightweight and space-saving compact construction allow easy installation – even in front-wall-like installations
- Maximum connection flexibility thanks to freely selectable inlets on both long faces and one end face
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel motor, integrated thermal motor protection, non-clog vortex impeller and sound alarm with optional Wilo-SmartHome connection for high operational reliability
Easy installation, maximum operational reliability.
The Wilo-DrainLift S faeces lifting unit is suitable for front-wall-like installation in residential buildings.
It is also particularly easy to install even in cramped conditions thanks to its freely selectable inlets, minimal dimensions and low weight. Fitted with an additional wireless alarm transmitter, it transmits push notifications to smartphones in the event of a fault for maximum control and exceptional operational reliability.
Compact sewage lifting unit as single pump system
Pumping of sewage containing faeces (according to DIN EN 12050-1) that cannot be returned to the sewer system using natural falls, and backflow resistant drainage of discharge points below the backflow level (according to DIN EN 12056-1).
- Thermal motor monitoring
- Level control with float switch
- Switchgear with potential-free output for collective fault signal
- Non-return valve integrated (“RV” version)
Scope of delivery
Sewage lifting unit ready for connection with connected switchgear and plug:
- Switchgear with mains-independent alarm and plug:
- 1x inlet seal DN 100
- 1x hole saw for inlet connection DN 100
- 1x non-return valve DN 80 (version “RV”)
- 1x collar for connection of diaphragm hand pump or inlet connection Ø50 mm
- 1x collar for ventilation connection DN 70
- 3x sound absorption strips for sound insulation installation
- Fixation material
- Installation and operating instructions
DrainLift S 1/6T-RV
Number of integrated pumps
Max. delivery head in m
Mains connection version: M = 1~230 V T = 3~400 V
Pressure connection version without = no non-return valve RV = with non-return valve
- Mains connection: 1~230 V, 50 Hz or 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Operating mode: S3-15%, 120 sec
- Fluid temperature: 3…40 °C, short-term 60 °C
- Max. ambient temperature: 40 °C
- Max. switching volume: 21 l
- Flooding height: 2 mWs for max. 7 days
- Pressure connection: DN 80
- Inlet connections: 1x DN 40 / 1x DN 100 (freely selectable)
- Ventilation connection: DN 70
- Lifting unit protection class: IP68
- Switchgear protection class: IP54
- Tank: PE plastic
- Motor housing: stainless steel 1.4404 (AISI 316L)
- Hydraulics housing: PE/PUR plastic
- Impeller: PUR plastic
Ready for connection, fully submersible sewage lifting unit as single-pump system, with gastight and watertight collection reservoir with diagonally running collection chamber for deposit-free and safe operation, freely selectable inlets, level control with float switch and single-phase or three-phase motor with thermal motor monitoring.
Preinstalled switchgear for automatic operation, with a potential-free contact for the collective fault signal, integrated and mains-independent alarm, adjustable follow-up time and attached plug.