- Increased operational reliability and reduced servicing costs due to free-flowing hydraulics that are non-susceptible to clogging and have a large free ball passage
- Low operating costs thanks to superior hydraulic efficiency (up to 60.7 %) and optional IE3 motor technology (based on IEC 60034-30-1)
- Customer-specific versions for system-specific solutions
- Long service life in abrasive and corrosive fluids thanks to Ceram coatings
Wilo-Digital Data Interface:
- Easy connectivity via Ethernet interface
- Easy integration in existing control technology by using standard protocols
- Time savings and reduced workload during the working day thanks to convenient remote monitoring of the operating state and digital tools such as rating plate, maintenance logbook and user manual
Wilo-Rexa SUPRA-V with Digital Data Interface: High energy saving and digital operating convenience for more economical waste water management.
Wilo-Rexa SUPRA-V with Wilo-Digital Data Interface combines the best hydraulic efficiency in its class with high-efficiency IE3 motors (based on IEC 60034-30-1) and fully integrated digital networking options. This ensures minimal operating costs at high operational reliability as well as providing all connection options for modern communication – making the working day easier, which is ultimately reflected in reduced time and effort and therefore lower costs.
Submersible sewage pump with and without active cooling system for continuous duty in the stationary and portable wet well installation, as well as for stationary dry well installation.
- Untreated sewage with faeces and long-fibre components
- Sewage containing faeces
- Pre-cleaned sewage without faeces and long-fibre components
- Process water
- Heavy-duty version made of grey cast iron
- Surface-cooled motor or self-cooling motor with 1-chamber or 2-chamber system
- Optionally with Ex protection in accordance with ATEX or FM
- Motor-dependent monitoring devices:
- Winding temperature
- Moisture monitoring in the sealing chamber and motor/terminal room
- Motor bearing temperature
- Fitted accessories
Scope of delivery
- Submersible sewage pump ready for connection
- Connection cable with bare cable end
- Fitted accessories
- Operating and maintenance manual
Wilo-Rexa SUPRA-V10-738A + FK 17.1-6/16KEx
Submersible sewage pump
x10 = pressure connection nominal diameter, e.g. DN 100
Characteristic curve number
Material version (A = standard)
T = surface-cooled motor without cooling system
FK, FKT, HC = self-cooling motor with active cooling system
Number of poles
x10 = package length in mm
H = rotary shaft seal/mechanical seal
G = two separate mechanical seals
K = block seal cartridge with two mechanical seals
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Non-immersed operating mode: S1 or S2
- Protection class: IP68
- Insulation class: H
- Fluid temperature: 3…40 °C, higher temperatures on request
- Free ball passage of 45...130 mm
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m
- Housing components: EN-GJL or EN-GJS
- Impeller: EN-GJL or EN-GJS
- Static gaskets: NBR or FPM
- Fluid-side seal: Mechanical seal made of SiC/SiC
- Seal on the motor side:
- Rotary shaft seal NBR
- Mechanical seal made of SiC/SiC or carbon ceramic
- Shaft: Stainless steel 1.4021
Submersible sewage pump as submersible monobloc unit for stationary and portable wet well and dry well installation.
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as horizontal flange connection. The maximum possible amount of dry matter is 8 %. Vortex impellers are used.
Surface-cooled motors (T motor) do not have a cooling system of their own and emit their heat directly to the surrounding fluid via the housing parts. The motors can therefore be used in immersed state for continuous duty. Depending on their size, they can also be used in non-immersed state for short-time duty.
The self-cooling motors (FK, FKT, HC motors) have an active cooling system and transfer their waste heat to the medium being pumped by means of an integrated heat exchanger. Therefore, these motors are suitable for continuous duty in immersed and non-immersed condition, and therefore also for dry well installation.
All motors have a sealing chamber that protects the motor from fluid ingress. It can be accessed from the outside and can optionally be monitored with a rod electrode. All filling fluids used are potentially biodegradable and environmentally safe.
The connection cable has bare cable ends and the length is customer specific. The cable inlet on T, HC and FKT motors is longitudinally watertight.
Fluid-side and motor-side sealing is possible in the following versions depending on the motor type:
- Version H: Mechanical seal for the fluid side, rotary shaft seal for the motor side
- Version G: Two independently-acting mechanical seals
- Version K: Block seal cartridge with two independently acting mechanical seals
High efficiency motors
In addition to the standard motors, high-efficiency motors with IE3 classification (in accordance with IEC 60034-30) are also available. As these have the same basis as the standard motors, they have the same features and functions. This means that the same hydraulic systems are also available.
The motors are available with Ex rating in accordance with ATEX and FM.
|Page format||209.9 x 296.7 mm|
|Number of pages||4|
PDF (853 kB)Download
Product information Wilo-EFC. Powerful, flexible, cost-efficient.
|Page format||209.9 x 297.0 mm|
|Number of pages||8|
PDF (10 MB)Download
General overview 2020 International version
|Page format||209.9 x 297.0 mm|
|Number of pages||78|
PDF (48 MB)Download