Wilo-Comfort-N-Vario COR MVISE.../VR
Pressure boosting system with 2 to 4 parallel-switched, non-self-priming stainless steel high-pressure multistage centrifugal pumps with speed-controlled glandless pump motors
- Fully automatic water supply and pressure boosting in residential, commercial and public buildings, hotels, hospitals, department stores and industrial systems.
- Pumping of drinking water and process water, cooling water, fire water (apart from fire-extinguishing systems in accordance with DIN 14462 and with the approval of the local fire safety authorities) or other types of industrial water that do not attack the materials either chemically or mechanically and do not contain abrasive or long-fibre constituents.
|Example:||Wilo-COR-3 MVISE 406/VR|
|COR||Compact pressure boosting system with integrated speed control|
|3||Number of pumps|
|4||Rated volume flow of the single pump [m3/h]|
|06||Number of single-pump stages|
|VR||Control unit; VR = Vario controller|
Special features/product advantages
- System is virtually noise-free due to 2-4 parallel-switched, glandless stainless steel high-pressure multistage centrifugal pumps with integrated, water-cooled frequency converter
- Up to 20 dB[A] quieter than conventional systems with comparable hydraulic output
- Control range of frequency converters from 20 to 50 Hz
- Operationally reliable through MVISE pumps with integrated dry-running detection and automatic deactivation
- Mains connection 3~ 400 V ± 10 %, 50 Hz; 3~380/440 V ±10 %, 60 Hz (other versions on request)
- Max. fluid temperature 50 °C
- Max. ambient temperature 40 °C
- Operating pressure 16 bar
- Inlet pressure 6 bar
- Nominal connection diameters on discharge side R 2" - R 3"
- Nominal connection diameters on inlet side R 2" - R 3"
- Speed range 1100 - 2750 rpm
- Protection class IP 44
- Fuse protection on mains side [AC 3] according to motor power and EVU regulations
- Approved fluids (other fluids on request):
- Cooling water
- Potable and process water
- Fire water
- 2‐4 pumps with glandless pump motors per system
- Infinitely variable control mode through the use of pumps with integrated frequency converters
- Components that come in contact with fluid are corrosion-resistant
- Galvanized base frame with height-adjustable vibration damper for insulation against structure-borne noise
- Pipework made of 1.4571 stainless steel
- Check valve at each pump, on the suction and pressure sides
- Non-return valve, pressure side
- Diaphragm pressure vessel 8 l, PN16, pressure side
- Pressure sensor, on the discharge side
- Optional pressure gauge (suction side)
- Pressure gauge (discharge side)
- Optional low-water cut-out switchgear
- Base frame: galvanised and provided with height-adjustable vibration absorbers for comprehensive insulation against structure-borne noise; other versions on request
- Pipework: complete pipework made of stainless steel, suitable for the connection of all piping materials used in building services; the pipework is dimensioned according to the overall hydraulic performance of the pressure boosting system
- Pumps: 2 to 4 pumps from the MVISE 2.., 4.., 8.. series switched in parallel are used; adapted frequency converters on the pump motor enable continuous auto control for all pumps of these series; all pump components in contact with fluid are made of stainless steel
- Valves: each pump is fitted on the suction and pressure side with a check valve with DVGW approval mark or annular shut-off valves and a pressure-side DVGW-approved non-return valve
- Diaphragm pressure vessel: 8 l/PN 16 located on the discharge side with a butyl rubber diaphragm, completely safe in accordance with food safety laws; for testing and inspection purposes, with shut-off ball cock, with drain and throughflow fitting according to DIN 4807
- Pressure sensor: 4 to 20 mA, located on the discharge side for activating the central Comfort-Vario controller
- Pressure display: suction- and discharge-side pressure gauge (ø 63 mm); additional digital display of discharge pressure in the alphanumeric LCD display of the Comfort-Vario controller
- Controller: the system is standard-equipped with a VR Vario controller
- Impellers 1.4301 stainless steel
- Stage chambers 1.4301 stainless steel
- Pump housing 1.4301 stainless steel
- Shaft 1.4122 stainless steel
- Seals EPDM (EP851)
- Housing cover made of 1.4301 stainless steel
- Lower housing section stainless steel 1.4301
- Pressure shroud 1.4301 stainless steel
- Bearing made of carbon, synthetic resin-impregnated
- Pump base EN‐GJL‐250
- Pipework made of 1.4571 stainless steel
Scope of delivery
- Factory-mounted, connection-ready pressure boosting system checked for functionality and impermeability
- Installation and operating instructions
Other mains connections on request
Fluctuating inlet pressure is compensated by the speed control integrated into each single pump as long as the pressure fluctuation is not greater than the difference between the setpoint pressure value and the zero-delivery head of the single pump at minimum speed. If the pressure fluctuation is greater, a pressure reducing valve must be installed upstream of the system.
When installing residual-current-operated protection switches in conjunction with frequency converters, bear in mind that only universal-current-sensitive residual-current-operated protection switches in accordance with DIN/VDE 0664 are to be fitted.
The maximum inlet pressure (see Technical data) is to be observed for the system configuration. The maximum inlet pressure is calculated from the maximum system operating pressure minus the maximum pump delivery head at Q = 0.
Only for fire protection systems Version in accordance with DIN 1988 (EN 806), part 5+6
This does not apply to fire-extinguishing systems in accordance with DIN 14462. Please request these separately.
Always observe the specifications in DIN 1988 (EN 806) when using and operating the pressure boosting system.
|Number of pages||26|
PDF (341 kB)Download
|Number of pages||25|
PDF (1 MB)Download