Wilo-Drain TC 40
Special features/product advantages
- Easy operation due to the attached float switch
- Integrated pump support foot for easy installation
- Impeller made of plastic
Submersible sewage pump for intermittent operation for stationary and portable wet well installation.
- Sewage not containing faeces
- Including float switch
- Thermal motor monitoring
Scope of delivery
- Pump ready for connection with 5 m connection cable and shockproof plug
- With attached float switch
- Installation and operating instructions
Wilo-Drain TC 40/10
Hydraulic housing made of cast iron
Nominal diameter [mm]
Max. delivery head [m]
- Mains connection: 1~230 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1 or S3 25%
- Non-immersed operating mode: S3 25 %
- Protection class: IP68
- Insulation class: F
- Thermal winding monitoring
- Max. fluid temperature: 3 - 40 °C
- Cable length: 5 m
- Free ball passage: 40 mm
- Max. immersion depth: 2 m
- Pump housing: EN-GJL-200
- Pedestal: Stainless steel
- Impeller: PA 30GF
- Shaft: Stainless steel 1.4005
- Mechanical seal on pump side: Carbon/ceramic
- Shaft seal on motor side: NBR
- Static gasket: NBR
- Motor housing: Stainless steel 1.4308
Submersible sewage pump as submersible monobloc unit for stationary and portable wet well installation.
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as vertical threaded connection Rp 1½. Vortex impeller are used as the impeller shapes.
The oil-filled motors give off heat directly to the pumped fluid via an integrated heat exchanger. As a result, these motors can be used in immersed state for permanent and intermittent operation. In non-immersed state, these motors can be used for intermittent operation.
A sealing chamber protects the motor from fluid ingress. The filling fluid used is potentially biodegradable and environmentally safe.
The motor cable and float switch can be detached and replaced.
Sealing on the fluid side is achieved by a bidirectional mechanical seal, while sealing on the motor side is achieved by a rotary shaft seal.
Wilo-Drain TC 40