Special features/product advantages
<TEXT> <P level="1">System with high-pressure multistage centrifugal pump of the MHIL series made of grey cast iron and stainless steel</P> <P level="1">Hydraulics made of stainless steel in combination with IE3 standard motors for 3~ motors from 0.75 kW</P> <P level="1">Two horizontally aligned high-pressure multistage centrifugal pumps of the MHIL series switched in parallel, for flow rates of up to 16 m<sup>3</sup>/h and delivery heads of up to 60 m</P> <P level="1">ElectronicControl (one switchgear per pump): programmed as master/slave. With the ElectronicControl switchgear, the operationally necessary functions are ensured by the electronic speed control technology used. The switchgear is accommodated in a plastic cabinet. </P> <P>The two ElectronicControl switchgears monitor the starts and stops of the pumps with a pressure sensor and ensure low-water cut-out, motor protection, pump cycling and stop delay of the pump. An LCD display provides information on alarms and pump operation and provides switches for the selection of the operating mode.</P> </TEXT>
Ready for connection, non self-priming water-supply unit with 2 parallel-switched, horizontally arranged high-pressure multistage centrifugal pumps with fixed speed in glanded design of the MHIL series, equipped with two ElectronicControl switchgears for speed control.
- Fully automatic water supply and pressure boosting in residential buildings and small commercial locations.
- Pumping of drinking water and clean process water and other water mixtures that do not chemically or mechanically attack the materials used and do not contain any abrasive or long-fibre constituents
- Two pumps of the MHIL 3 to MHIL 5 series per system with an IE3 standard motor for 3~ motors from 0.75 kW
- Automatic pump control with ElectronicControl for the speed control
- Components that come in contact with the fluid are corrosion resistant.
- Base frame made of galvanised steel
- Pipework made of 1.4301 stainless steel
- Stop valve on the suction and pressure side of each pump
- Non-return valve, integrated in the ElectronicControl on the pressure side of each pump
- Pressure gauge on the pressure side
- Optional low-water cut-out switchgear on the suction side
Scope of delivery
- Factory-mounted, ready for connection pressure boosting system checked for functionality and impermeability
- Installation and operating instructions
Compact pressure boosting system
Number of pumps
Pumps of the MHIL series equipped with an ElectronicControl
Rated volume flow [m3/h]
Number of pump stages
- Mains connection 1~ 230 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- IE3 standard motor for 3~ 230 V, from 0.75 kW
- Fuse A, AC 3 on mains side according to motor power and EVU regulations
- Max. fluid temperature +50 °C
- Operating pressure 10 bar
- Inlet pressure 6 bar
- R2'' nominal connection diameter
- Protection class: IP54
For the MHIL 3 and MHIL 5 series:
- Impellers, guide vanes, stage housing made of stainless steel 1.4307
- Pump housing made of cataphoretic-coated grey cast iron EN- GJL 250
- Shaft of stainless steel 1.4057
- O-ring seals made of EPDM
More information on the pumps can be found in the "Pressure boosting" chapter.
- Base frame: made of galvanised steel, to be fastened to a concrete foundation
- Pipework: Complete pipework of stainless steel, suitable for the connection of all standard pipe materials; the pipework is designed according to the hydraulic output of the pressure boosting system.
- Pumps: Two pumps of the MHIL 3 to MHIL 5 series switched in parallel; all pump components that come in contact with the fluid are made of stainless steel/cataphoretic-coated grey cast iron. WRAS approval for all components that come in contact with the fluid. More information on the pumps can be found in the "Pressure boosting" chapter.
- Valves: Each pump is equipped with an ACS-tested ball shut-off valve on the suction and pressure side and with a KTW-tested non-return valve on the pressure side.
- Diaphragm pressure vessel: A diaphragm pressure vessel is to be designed and installed according to the installation situation.
- Pressure indication: On the pressure gauge on the pressure side and on the display of the ElectronicControl
- Switchgear: The system is standard-equipped with an ElectronicControl per pump in master/slave mode.