A head start into the world of tomorrow.
More efficiency, connectivity and comfort than ever before – the Stratos-MAXO and the Stratos-MAXO-D deliver the future of pump technology to your doorstep. All the features on the single-head MAXO, in a dual pump configuration.
- Hot-Water Heating Systems
- Air-Conditioning Systems
- Closed Cooling Circuits
- Industrial Circulation Systems
Max. Flow: 493 gpm
Max. Head: 52 feet
Features & Benefits
- Green Button Technology with 4.3" LED color display
- Maximum energy efficiency
- New and innovative intelligent control functions, such as Dynamic Adapt plus, Multi-Flow Adaptation, T-const. and ΔT-const.
- Bluetooth for connection to mobile devices and direct pump networking for multiple pump via Wilo Net.
- Easy electrical installation
- Temp Range: 14 °F to 230 °F (-10 °C to +110 °C)
- Electrical Connection: 1~115/230V, 1~230V
- Protection class IPX4D
Materials of Construction
- Gray Cast Iron with Cataphoretic coating
- Thermal Insulation: Polypropylene
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- Carbon Bearing
- Carbon Fibre Composite Impeller
Stratos MAXO Simulator
Electronic control simulation software
Submittal Data Sheets
Installation & Operating Manual
Stratos MAXO IOM
Stratos MAXO CIF Module - en/fr/es
Wilo-Smart Connect App
Software Update Process
MAXO vs Magna3
MAXO vs Stratos
We are pleased to announce the launch of a brand new, redesigned selection software powered by Intelliquip®!
Click the link below to register/sign-in to get started:
Find your Wilo representative
Click below to get in touch with your local Wilo supplier: