Submersible pump for fully automatic operation in portable wet well installation.
For the pumping in domestic areas of wastewater with small amounts of sand and gravel.
- Self-switching thermal motor monitoring
- Integrated capacitor
- Fitted float switch
Wilo-Initial DRAIN 10-7
Nominal flow in m³/h
Nominal head in m
- Mains connection: 1~230 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Non-immersed operating mode: S3 25%
- Protection class: IP68
- Insulation class: F
- Fluid temperature: 3 ... +40 °C (37 ... 104 °F)
- Hydraulics housing: PP
- Impeller: PA6-GF30
- Motor housing: 1.0038 (steel)
- Pump/motor: NBR
- Static: NBR
- Shaft end: 1.4005 (AISI 416)
Wastewater pump with vortex impeller and vertical threaded connection (hose connection enclosed). Pump housing and impeller made of composite material. 1~ motor with integrated operating capacitor, self-switching thermal motor monitoring, and basic sealing with a rotary shaft seal. Motor housing made of steel. Connection cable with float switch and fitted plug (CEE 7/7).
Scope of delivery
- Hose connection Ø 24/32 mm, enclosed
- Installation and operating instructions