Aeration system consisting of tube diffuser and pipeline system to distribute compressed air. On-site downspout or air intake pipe can be connected directly to pipeline system.
For fine bubble aeration of various fluids such as wastewater and sewage or sludge, for the purpose of supplying oxygen and mixing.
Compressed air generators input air into the pipeline system via the air intake pipe. The pipeline system evenly distributes the supplied air to individual diffusers. Air is evenly input to the fluid free from coalescence via a sewage-resistant membrane.
- Nominal diameter 65 mm
- Nominal length 400/500/750/1000 mm
- Perforation area 640/800/1200/1600 cm2
- Max. weight 0.64/0.81/1.06/1.33 kg
- Air load, min. 1.5 Nm³/h*m
- Air load, nominal 8.0 Nm³/h*m
- Air load, max. 10 Nm³/h*m
- Air load max. (for short periods) 15 Nm³/h*m
- Air intake min. temperature 5 °C
- Air intake max. temperature 80 °C
- Min. fluid temperature 5 °C
- Max. fluid temperature 35 °C
- EPDM or silicone
- Square pipe: Stainless steel
- Round pipe: Stainless steel or plastic
- Fixation: Stainless steel and plastic
- Gasket: Flat gasket made of NBR
The aeration system is composed of one or more aeration fields. An aeration field consists of several components.
The tube diffuser is composed of a floodable supporting tube with an overlying pipe membrane.
The pipe membrane is fixed to the supporting pipe using two fastening clips. As a result of the membrane’s good resilience, its perforation remains sealed when the membrane is not loaded. This reduces fluid entry into the pipeline system.
Tube diffusers are installed on the pipeline system in pairs using a tie rod. Square pipes are used for the pipeline system.
The energy-efficient pipeline system guarantees ideal air distribution with low levels of pressure loss. It is detachable, height-adjustable and adapted to the characteristics of the basin and other plant technology.
Scope of delivery
- Downspout connection
- Main distribution line
- Diffuser line
- End distribution line
- Drainage pipe connection
- Membrane diffuser
- Fastening for pipe system
- Overview and layout