- Highly effective. Thanks to efficiency-optimized single-channel impellers
- Safe to operate due to low-clogging vortex impellers
- Verified safety: Ex-rated in accordance with ATEX as standard
- Energy-efficient IE3 motor technology available as an option
Submersible sewage pump for continuous duty for stationary and portable wet well installation, as well as for stationary dry well installation.
- Untreated sewage
- Sewage containing faeces in accordance with (DIN) EN 12050-1
- Leakage detection for the motor compartment
- Winding temperature monitoring with bimetallic strip
- Optional external pencil electrode for sealing chamber control
- Single-phase version with capacitor switchgear
Wilo-Rexa PRO V06DA-110/EAD1X2-T0015-540-O
Impeller type: V = Vortex impellerC = Single-channel impeller
Nominal diameter of pressure connection e.g. DN 65
Hydraulic versionD = suction side drilled in accordance with DINN = suction side drilled in accordance with ANSI (North American Standard)
Material version, hydraulics
Motor versionE = dry motorrR = power-reduced motor
Material version, motor
Seal versionD = with two independent mechanical shaft seals
IE efficiency class, e.g. 1 = IE1 (derived from IEC 60034-30)
Ex-approvalX = ATEXF = FMC = CSA
Number of poles
Mains connection version:M = 1~T = 3~
Value/10 = rated motor power P2 in kW
Frequency (5 = 50 Hz, 6 = 60 Hz)
Code for rated voltage
Additional electrical equipmentO = with bare cable endF = float switch with bare cable endA = float switch with plugP = with plug
- Mains connection: 1~230 V, 50 Hz or 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Immersed operating mode: S1
- Non-immersed operating mode: S2-30 min; S3 25%
- Protection class: IP 68
- Insulation class: F
- Fluid temperature: 3…40 °C, max. 60 °C for 3 min
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m
- Cable length: 10 m
- Motor housing: EN-GJL-250
- Hydraulics housing: EN-GJL 250
- Impeller: EN-GJL 250 or EN-GJS-500-7
- Static gaskets: NBR
- Sealing on pump side: SiC/SiC
- Sealing on motor side: C/MgSiO4
- Shaft end: Stainless steel 1.4021
Submersible sewage pump as submersible monobloc unit for stationary and portable wet well installation, as well as stationary dry well installation.
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as horizontal flange connection. The maximum possible dry matter is 8 % (depending on the hydraulics) Vortex and single-channel impellers are used.
The motor versions used are single-phase current and three-phase current surface-cooled motors. For single-phase current motors, the condenser is installed in a separate switchgear. Depending on performance, activation is carried out via direct startup or star/delta startup.
The motor is cooled by the medium around it (pumped fluid or air). The waste heat is dissipated via the motor housing.
The motors can be immersed during continuous duty (S1). In submerged operation, the operating modes S1 (continuous duty), S2 (short-time duty) or S3 (intermittent) are possible depending on the rated motor power.
Furthermore the motors are equipped with the following monitoring devices:
- Leakage detection motor compartment. The leakage detection signals water ingress into the motor compartment.
- Thermal motor monitoringThe thermal motor monitoring protects the motor windings against overheating. Bimetallic strips are used for this as standard.
The motor can also be fitted with an external sealing chamber electrode to monitor the sealing chamber. This signals if there is water ingress into the sealing chamber through the mechanical seal on the fluid side.
The connection cable has bare cable ends, a length of 10 m as standard, and is longitudinally watertight.
Located between the motor and hydraulics is a sealing chamber with the seal on the fluid and motor side. This sealing chamber is filled with medicinal white oil. The fluid-side and motor-side seals are provided by two mechanical seals which rotate independently of each other.
Scope of delivery
- Submersible sewage pump with 10 m cable
- Operating and maintenance manual