Yonos GIGA-N 80/160-22/2-P5-R1
Single-stage centrifugal pump as baseplate pump in accordance with EN 733, with axial suction ports and radial pressure ports for installation on a base. Pump with support foot and flanged bearing bracket, coupling, coupling guard and motor mounted to same baseplate.
IEC motor with 3 PTC thermistor sensors. Shaft sealing with bidirectional bellows mechanical seal. Grey cast iron housing, stainless steel shaft, grey cast iron impeller. Cataphoretic coating as standard for all cast iron components in contact with fluid.
With integrated frequency converter for an electronic control for constant differential pressure (Δp-c) and others.
- Single-stage low-pressure centrifugal pump
- Spiral housing with flange and housing dimensions according to DIN EN 733, flanges PN 16 – according to EN 1092-2
- Pump housing and discharge cover with cataphoretic coating as standard
- Direction-of-rotation-independent bellows mechanical seal with forced flushing and cavitation-reducing impeller.
- Mechanical seal for water feed up to T=140 °C; up to Tmax= +40 °C a glycol admixture of 20 to 40 % by vol. is permitted
- Spacer coupling (standard)
- Elastic coupling (variant P5, at a reduced price)
Impeller variants (for an additional charge):
- Stainless steel
The elastic coupling does not contain a spacer.
The spacer coupling is an elastic coupling with a spacer. The spacer reduces maintenance costs, and further motor orientation when changing the mechanical seal is not necessary.
Pump display for displaying:
- Δp-c control mode (constant differential pressure), PID control, n-constant (constant speed)
- Setpoint (e.g. differential pressure or speed)
- Error and warning messages
- Actual values (e.g. power consumption, actual value of the sensor)
- Operating data (e.g. operating hours, energy consumption)
- Status data (e.g. status of SSM and SBM relay)
- Device data (e.g. pump name)
- Operating mode (for Y-piece installation only: main/standby operation, parallel operation)
One-button manual operation level for:
- Pump On/Off
- Setpoint and speed adjustment
- Selecting the operation and control mode
- Configuration of operating parameters
- Fault acknowledgement
- Interfaces: Control input "Overriding Off", analogue input 0–10 V, 2–10 V, 0–20 mA, 4–20 mA for manual control mode (DDC) or for remote setpoint adjustment, IR interface for wireless communication with operating and service unit Wilo-IR-Monitor/IR-Stick, plug-in slot for Wilo IF-modules for connecting to building automation, configurable, potential-free fault and run signal
- Integrated double pump management for Y-pipe installation
- Integrated full motor protection (PTC thermistor sensor) with trip electronics
- Different operating modes for heating mode or air-conditioning mode
- Access disable on the pump
- Different operation levels: Standard / Service
- IF module PLR
- IF module LON
- IF module Modbus
- IF module BACnet
- IF module CAN
- Differential pressure sensor (DDG) sets 0-10 V for pumps in version ...-R1
|Pump housing||Grey cast iron|
|Impeller||Grey cast iron|
|Lantern||Grey cast iron|
|Min. fluid temperature Tmin||-20 °C|
|Max. fluid temperature Tmax||140 °C|
|Maximum operating pressure p||16.0 bar|
|Max. ambient temperature Tmax||40 °C|
|Minimum efficiency index (MEI)||0.4|
|Mains connection||3~400 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Voltage tolerance||±10 %|
|Motor efficiency class||IE4|
|Rated power P2||22000 W|
|Rated speed n||2960 1/min|
|Rated current IN||35.1 A|
|Power factor cos φ||0.94|
|Pipe connection on the suction side DNs||DN 100|
|Pipe connection on the discharge side DNd||DN 80|
|Net weight, approx. m||319 kg|
|Product description||Yonos GIGA-N 80/160-22/2-P5-R1|
Installation and operating instructions
With Wilo as your partner, you can not only be sure of choosing high-quality product solutions, but also of benefiting from a comprehensive, worry-free package of well thought-out services. We collaborate to develop a service concept tailored to your individual needs; with our expertise and personal consultancy, we make sure that the operation of your systems is as energy-efficient, reliable and economical as possible. All the while our competent Wilo service technicians are ready to assist you with fast, reliable and on-time support.
Supervision Norm-/SCP pumps
Wilo supports during the concept phase to ensure quality work and cost efficiency. Our competent and qualified Wilo Service will support you with recommendations and technical advice throughout the entire project.
Commissioning of NORM/SCP pumps
For perfect functioning of the pump(s) / system(s), it is recommended to have the commissioning carried out by the works' own WILO SE Customer Service Department. Optimum setting and efficient operation of the system are ensured as a result. Commissioning is comprised of the following points:
The price for commissioning only applies to system(s) which have been installed in accordance with the installation and operating instructions and state-of-the-art technology. No costs for any materials which may be required are included.
Maintenance BASIC NORM / SCP
In order to ensure and guarantee operational reliability of the pumps/systems, it is recommended to have regular and DIN-compliant inspections and maintenance carried out by the works' own WILO SE Customer Service Department. The tasks are carried out in accordance with DIN 31051 / DIN EN 13306. The tasks comprise the following points:
Scheduling and organisation is performed by WILO. Other individual maintenance offers are possible on request.
Maintenance COMFORT NORM / SCP
More suitable services
Service Package L Norm-/SCP pumps
The Wilo-Service package L includes:
Optional add-on services:
Service Package M Norm-/SCP pumps
The Wilo-Service package M includes:
Optional add-on services:
Service Package S Norm-/SCP pumps
The Wilo-Service package S includes:
Optional add-on services:
Wilo-Live Assistant Service
The Wilo-Live Assistant is a technical advisor at your side during pump service. By using the Wilo-Live Assistant, our expert advisers can support you in the boiler or equipment room via video transmission – live and in real time. You use your smartphone to show the installation set-up, while the Wilo expert follows everything on their screen. They can see the components as well as other details and can thus determine where the fault or breakdown originates. We prevent downtime and ensure operational reliability of your pumps and systems!
The Wilo-Live Assistant includes:
Extended warranty standard/SCP pumps
In combination of a new pump or system Wilo offers an extended warranty of up to five years in combination with commissioning and maintenance by the Wilo Service.
Extended warranty includes:
Installation Norm-/SCP pumps
The Wilo service offers installation of our pumps or pumping systems. We offer an end-to-end process from gathering information on site to installing our product in the overall plant. An optimal installation set-up and the interaction of various individual factors lay the foundation for long-term operational safety.
System Optimisation Norm-/SCP pumps
The Wilo Service offers proactive system optimisation by optimising settings and doing minor adjustments to ensure operational reliability. System Optimisation includes among others:
Energy Solutions Norm-/SCP pumps
Wilo Service offers a proactive support to point out possible energy savings. Our service creates an overview of all installed assets to show how the energy consumption of pumps or systems can be reduced. We offer targeted consultancy and analysis, including the involvement of subsidies as well as comprehensive support around the changeover to high-efficiency technologies. Wilo-Energy solution includes:
Repair Norm-/SCP pumps
Wilo Service draws on their competence and experience while consulting on site to decide whether the pump can actually be repaired on site or has to be sent in for a factory repair. Wilo also provides spare parts or a replacement pump to restore the operational reliability of the system.