Wilo-Actun ZETOS-K10 – Efficient raw water intake thanks to the highest levels of system efficiency.
Dwindling resources, changing water requirements and fluctuating groundwater levels represent significant challenges for submersible pumps as they usually only work optimally at one duty point. This results in increased electricity costs and wasted energy. The new Wilo-Actun ZETOS-K10 offers both a cost-saving and energy-saving solution that adapts variably to the changing duty points and ensures sustainable use of precious resources.
- Higher overall efficiency due to a high hydraulic efficiency and permanent-magnet motor
- High reliability thanks to particularly corrosion-resistant hydraulics made completely of 1.4408 grade stainless steel investment casting (AISI 316)
- High wear resistance up to a max. sand content 150 g/m³
- ACS-approved for drinking water applications
- Straightforward maintenance, easy installation and dismantling
- Link to the WiloCare: Transmission of operational data to Wilo and analysis including generation of status reports
The unique pump efficiency of up to 84.5%, in conjunction with a highly efficient motor, enables a “best-in-class” overall efficiency of up to 75%.
This means convincingly low operating costs for you – even with variable duty points.
Universal operating sites
The Wilo-Actun ZETOS-K8 is suitable for universal use – in the agricultural, municipal water supply and industrial sectors. In addition, it is also suitable for dry well installation. Thanks to hard-wearing finely cast stainless steel, the Wilo-Actun ZETOS-K8 is also suitable for demanding applications.
The maximum permissible sand content in the water is 150 g/m³.
Ability to configure the motor
The motors of the Wilo-Actun ZETOS-K8 are always tailored exactly for the respective applications.
We offer encapsulated variants for a particularly high thermal resilience, rewindable variants for a wide range of configuration options or variants with a highly efficient permanent magnet motor.
|Construction||Permanent magnet motor||Rewindable||Encapsulated|
|Size||6" – 8"||6" – 9"||4" – 8"|
|Power||7.5 – 150 kW||5.5 – 225 kW||5.5 – 150 kW|