- Energy-efficient due to state-of-the-art pump hydraulics and the use of IE3 motors
- Cataphoretic coating of all cast iron components ensures high resistance to corrosion and long service life
- Universal use in diverse applications thanks to different impeller materials, several motor options as well as different mechanical seals
- Easy installation due to standard pump support feet and optional supporting blocks
- Easy maintenance and user-friendly design with optional “back pull-out” design and cartridge mechanical seal for large pump types
Wilo-CronoBloc-BL – The reliable glanded pump with drinking water approval and high efficiency
The legal requirements and regulations pertaining to drinking water are becoming ever more stringent, especially in highly-developed countries. Increasing demands are therefore being placed on the materials in the pumps and systems that are used. At the same time, global megatrends such as urbanisation are escalating the need to rely on ever more efficient systems. The Wilo-CronoBloc is our solution due to its high efficiency and drinking water approval.
State-of-the-art hydraulics and IE3 motors
Thanks to the use of state-of-the-art pump hydraulics, the CronoBloc-BL reaches the highest level of hydraulic efficiency. Combined with efficient IE3 motors, this results in an energy-saving pump with low life-cycle costs.
“Back pull-out” design and cartridge mechanical seal
Thanks to the user-friendly construction with “back pull-out” design and cartridge mechanical seal, the large pump types can be easily maintained. This applies to 4-pole pumps ≥ 37 kW and 2-pole pumps ≥ 45 kW. The motor does not have to be removed from the pump when the mechanical seal is changed. This saves a lot of maintenance costs and time.
Suitable for drinking water supply
Legal requirements and regulations relating to drinking water are becoming ever more stringent, especially in highly developed countries. Increasing demands are therefore being placed on the materials in the pumps and systems that are used.
The Wilo-CronoBloc BL has the ACS approval for drinking water supply. In particular in countries such as France and Germany with strict regulations with regard to drinking water, the ACS approval for drinking water applications and the version made of special materials are of great importance. Therefore, this pump is ideal for applications (e.g. back flushing) related to smaller and medium-sized water suppliers.