Thanks to its drinking water certificate, the Wilo-Medana CH1-L is also suitable for drinking water applications. The non self-priming, multistage pump reaches maximum hydraulic output. Its compact and robust design with corrosion-resistant components and suitability for use in ambient temperatures up to 50 °C offer a large field of application for pump integration in larger systems.
- High efficiency thanks to high hydraulic output
- Quick and easy commissioning/maintenance thanks to large openings for filling and draining pumps
- Highly reliable and robust with low noise emissions thanks to neck ring and corrosion-resistant lantern with cataphoretic coating
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures of up to 50 °C and expanded field of application especially for system integration
- Suitable for drinking water applications