- Exceptional reliability owing to corrosion-free hydraulics for universal applications and various fluids
- Easy installation thanks to its low weight, integrated capacitor at the AC motor and threaded flange
- Optimum efficiency and high operational reliability owing to improved hydraulics
- Quick maintenance facilitated by direct access to the sealing chamber and pump housing
- Long maintenance intervals thanks to double mechanical seal and large volume sealing chamber
- Clog-proof thanks to the integrated strainer
The flexible drainage pump for a diverse range of fluids.
The Wilo-Padus UNI is the ideal entry-level model for wastewater transport in small commercial buildings. The pump can be used flexibly as a portable device or in a pump chamber. Hydraulics made from corrosion-free composite material provide high levels of reliability for universal use in the pumping of a diverse range of fluids. Installation is made very simple due to its low weight, integrated capacitor and threaded connection. A double mechanical seal and the large sealing chamber facilitate long maintenance intervals. Direct access to the most important components make maintenance work very convenient. By utilising Wilo-Control switchgears, the Wilo-Padus UNI can also be integrated into existing building management systems.
Submersible drainage pump for intermittent operation for portable wet well installation
- Sewage not containing faeces (EN 12050-2)
- Fluids with a pH value of > 4.5
- Material version "B": Aggressive fluids, e.g. lake/sea water, condensate, distilled water
- Winding temperature monitoring with bimetallic strip
- Ready-to-plug (versions A and P)
- Float switch (version A)
- Vertical float switch (version VA)
Scope of delivery
- Submersible drainage pump with 10 m cable
- Operating and maintenance manual
Wilo-Padus UNI M05B/T15-540/A
Submersible drainage pump with centrifugal hydraulics
Series with copolymer hydraulics
Open multi-channel impeller
Nominal diameter of the pressure connection: G2
Mains connection version:
M = 1~
T = 3~
Value/10 = motor power P2 in kW
Frequency (5 = 50 Hz, 6 = 60 Hz)
Code for rated voltage
Additional electrical equipment:
No supplement = With bare cable end
P = with plug
A = with float switch and plug
VA = Vertical float switch and plug
- Mains connection: 1~230 V, 50 Hz or 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Non-immersed operating mode: S2-15 min; S3 10%
- Pressure connection: G2
- Protection class: IP68
- Insulation class: F
- Fluid temperature: 3 – 40 °C, max. 60 °C for 3 min
- Free passage: 10 mm
- Cable length: 10 m
- Motor housing: 1.4301
- Hydraulics housing: PP-GF30 (copolymer)
- Impeller: PP-GF30 (copolymer)
- Static gaskets: NBR
- Sealing on pump side: SiC/SiC
- Sealing on motor side: C/Cr
- Shaft end: Stainless steel 1.4401
In material version "B", all parts that come in contact with the fluid are made of stainless steel 1.4401 (AISI 316).
Submersible drainage pump as submersible monobloc unit for portable wet well installation.
The outlets on the pressure side are designed as vertical threaded flange connections. Open multi-channel impellers are used as the impeller shape. A strainer is integrated at the hydraulics housing.
The motors available are surface-cooled motors in single-phase version (with built-in operating capacitor) and three-phase version for the direct starting. The waste heat is given off directly to the surrounding fluid via the motor housing. These motors can operated immersed in continuous duty (S1) and non-immersed in short-time duty (S2) or intermittent periodic duty (S3).
Furthermore the motors are equipped with thermal motor monitoring. This protects the motor windings against overheating. For units with single-phase AC motors this is built-in and switches automatically. I.e. if the motor is switched off due to overheating and then cools down it is automatically switched on again. Bimetallic strips are used for this as standard.
The connection cable has a length of 10 m as standard and is available in following versions:
- With bare cable ends
- With plug
- With float switch and plug
Pump with vertical float switch
The "VA" version is equipped with a vertical float switch. In this version, the switching level is preset by two floaters sitting on a threaded rod. It uses less space than conventional float switches and is perfect for use in tight manholes.
There is a sealing chamber between the motor and hydraulics. This is filled with medicinal white oil. The unit is sealed on the fluid and on the motor side by mechanical seals.
|Page format||209.9 x 296.7 mm|
|Number of pages||4|
PDF (581 kB)Download
General overview 2019 International version
|Page format||209.9 x 297.0 mm|
|Number of pages||74|
PDF (42 MB)Download