The Wilo-Rexa MINI3 is the ideal submersible pump for standard sewage in site drainage and domestic situations. Its 40mm free ball passage makes it suitable for pumping wastewater and sewage free of faeces. The pump can be used flexibly for both stationary and portable wet well installations. If the pump is installed in the DrainLift WS 50 pump chamber, sewage with faeces can be pumped: the system has an approval according to EN 12050-1. The optimised hydraulics provide high levels of reliability for universal application in the pumping of a diverse range of fluids. Its compact design means it can even be installed in narrow drainage pits. The oil-filled sealing chamber and a double seal allow for longer maintenance intervals. Direct access to the most important components makes carrying out maintenance work very convenient.
- High efficiency and operational reliability thanks to the optimised hydraulics
- Easy installation – even in narrow drainage pits – thanks to its lightweight, compact design with integrated condenser and threaded flange
- Reliable use in a variety of drainage applications thanks to the corrosion-free impeller and sealed cable inlet
- Longer maintenance intervals thanks to the high-volume sealing chamber and double seal
- Quick maintenance facilitated by direct access to the sealing chamber and pump housing