Wilo-SiBoost Smart Helix EXCEL
In densely populated rural areas, the transportation of water is often associated with leakage risks. This results in high operating costs. Our solution: the Wilo-SiBoostSmart Helix EXCEL significantly reduces overall power consumption thanks to its top-quality components (hydraulics and motors) as well as a switchgear which supports leakage detection via an optional communication interface.
- Heavy-duty system featuring stainless steel high-pressure multistage centrifugal pump from the Helix EXCEL series with integrated frequency converter with a superproportionally large control range from 25 Hz to 60 Hz
- High energy savings due to highly efficient EC motors (energy efficiency class IE5 according to IEC 60034-30-2) in an overall system that is pressure-loss optimised with highly efficient pump hydraulics and optimum load adjustment via variable pressure control (p-v) and parallel synchronous speed control
- High reliability through integrated protection functions such as overload protection, dry-running protection and WMS with automatic deactivation as well as control and leakage detection via optional interface to SCADA connection
- Maximum degree of control performance thanks to use of an SCe control device with LCD display, simple navigation and adjustment using rotary knob
- Optional integration into building automation via standard Modbus RTU
- Suitability for drinking water for all components in contact with fluid
Wilo-SiBoost Smart Helix EXCEL – The smart pressure-boosting system with low overall energy consumption
In densely populated countryside, water transport is often associated with leakage risks. This results in high operating costs. Our solution: the Wilo-SiBoostSmart Helix EXCEL significantly reduces overall power consumption thanks to its top-quality components (hydraulics and motors) as well as a switchgear which supports leakage detection via an optional communication interface.
Thanks to the interaction of new pump design, high-efficiency hydraulics and future-proof EC motors, this series of pumps consumes considerably less of that valuable energy. This means the total power consumption of the system is significantly reduced.
The pressure-boosting systems need to be adapted to a whole range of different requirements, so that even complex water circuits with a large number of consumers are optimally supplied at all times. Water transport can involve dynamic pressure losses and risks of leakage. Here, Wilo can offer its customers a first-class solution for operational reliability. Thanks to its improved monitoring system with the extra new control mode delta p-v and the optional interface to the SCADA connection, it enables the customer to detect leaks indirectly.
In this way, the system provides an early warning of possible leakages, leading to quicker reaction time.
We develop needs-oriented, future-proof solutions for systematic and efficient water transport.
The innovative control and regulating system makes operation both fast and convenient. This facilitates regular maintenance and has a positive effect on the operating costs.