Wilo-Comfort-Vario COR-1 MVIE.../VR
Water-supply unit with a non-self-priming high-pressure multistage centrifugal pump with integrated frequency converter and Vario controller VR for motors from 7.5 kW
- Fully automatic water supply in inlet mode, either from the public water supply network or from a tank.
- Pumping of drinking water, process water, cooling water, fire water (apart from fire-extinguishing systems in accordance with DIN 14462 and with the approval of the local fire safety authorities) or other types of industrial water that do not attack the materials either chemically or mechanically and do not contain abrasive or long-fibre constituents.
|Example:||Wilo-COR-1 MVIE 204/VR|
|CO||Compact pressure boosting system|
|R||Regulation (control) by frequency converter|
|1||With one pump|
|2||Nominal volume of the single pump |
|04||Number of single-pump stages|
Special features/product advantages
- Sturdy system due to MVIE series stainless-steel high-pressure centrifugal pumps with air-cooled integrated frequency converter
- Frequency converter with superproportionally large control range
- Integrated full motor protection via PTC
- Integrated dry-running detection with automatic cut-out in event of low water via performance characteristics of the motor control electronics
- Mains connection 3~ 400 V ± 10 %, 50 Hz; 3~380/380 V ±10 %, 60 Hz (other versions on request)
- Max. fluid temperature 50 °C (70 °C optional)
- Max. ambient temperature 40 °C
- Operating pressure 16 bar
- Inlet pressure 10 bar
- Nominal connection diameter on inlet side DN 100
- Nominal connection diameter on pressure side DN 100
- Protection class IP 54 (VR control device)
- Fuse protection on mains side A, AC 3 according to motor power and EVU regulations
- 1 MVIE series pump with infinitely variable control mode via integrated frequency converter
- Including VR control device for motor powers from 11 to 22 kW
- All components in contact with fluid are corrosion resistant
- Check valve, on the pressure side
- Non-return valve, pressure side
- Diaphragm pressure vessel 8 l, PN16
- Base frame: Galvanised steel with height-adjustable vibration dampers for comprehensive insulation against structure-borne noise
- Pipework: complete pressure-side pipework made of stainless steel, suitable for the connection of all piping materials used in building services; the pipework is dimensioned according to the overall hydraulic performance of the pressure boosting system
- Pumps: 1 pump from the series MVIE 16.., 32.., 52.., 70.., or 95.. (up to max. motor power of 22 kW) is used; the adapted, air-cooled frequency converter on the pump motor enables continuous auto control between 25 Hz and a maximum of 65 Hz for all pumps of these series; all pump components in contact with fluid are made of stainless steel.
- Valves: the pump is fitted on the pressure side with a check valve with DVGW approval mark and a DVGW-approved non-return valve
- Diaphragm pressure vessel: 8 l/PN16 located on the discharge side with a butyl rubber diaphragm, completely safe in accordance with food safety laws; for testing and inspection purposes, with shut-off ball cock, with drain and throughflow fitting according to DIN 4807
- Impellers 1.4301/1.4404 stainless steel
- Stage chambers 1.4301/1.4404 stainless steel
- Pump housing EN-GJL-250/1.4404
- Shaft, depending on type stainless steel 1.4057/1.4404
- Gaskets EPDM (EP851)/FKM (Viton)
- Housing cover made of 1.4301/1.4404 stainless steel
- Housing bottom 1.4301/1.4404 stainless steel
- Mechanical seal B-carbon/tungsten carbide, SiC/carbon
- Pressure shroud 1.4301/1.4404 stainless steel
- Bearing, tungsten carbide
- Pipework made of 1.4571 stainless steel
Scope of delivery
- Factory-mounted, connection-ready pressure boosting system checked for functionality and impermeability
- Installation and operating instructions
Other mains connections on request
Fluctuating inlet pressure is compensated by the speed control integrated into each single pump as long as the pressure fluctuation is not greater than the difference between the setpoint pressure value and the zero-delivery head of the single pump at minimum speed. If the pressure fluctuation is greater, a pressure reducing valve must be installed upstream of the system.
When installing residual-current-operated protection switches in conjunction with frequency converters, bear in mind that only universal-current-sensitive residual-current-operated protection switches in accordance with DIN/VDE 0664 are to be fitted.
The maximum inlet pressure (see Technical data) is to be observed for the system configuration. The maximum inlet pressure is calculated from the maximum system operating pressure minus the maximum pump delivery head at Q = 0.
Only for fire protection systems
Version in accordance with DIN 1988 (EN 806), part 5+6
This does not apply to fire-extinguishing systems in accordance with DIN 14462. Please request these separately.
Always observe the specifications in DIN 1988 (EN 806) when using and operating the pressure boosting system.
Low-water cut-out switchgear (WMS)
The installed Helix VE pump type already has integrated dry-running detection as safety equipment for the pump.
- Single-pump system up to and including 7.5 KW motor power:
- Emitted interference in accordance with the specifications in EN 61000-6-3
- Interference resistance in accordance with the specifications in EN 6100-6-1
- Single-pump systems with 11-22 kW motor power:
The product meets the specifications of EN 61800-3 and fulfils the requirements of residential areas in terms of emitted interference and the requirements of industrial areas in terms of interference resistance. For applications in residential areas, an EMC radio interference filter is also to be provided for interference suppression on the mains side in accordance with EN 61800-3, class B1.
Note: Systems to be utilised in residential buildings must be installed by personnel who have completed EMC training.
Wilo-SiBoost Smart 1
Wilo-Comfort-Vario COR-1 ...-GE, .../VR
|Number of pages||44|
PDF (3 MB)Download
|Number of pages||26|
PDF (341 kB)Download