Microcontroller-controlled switchgear for level-dependent control of a submersible pump with analogue or digital signal transmitters. Individual parameters are entered via symbol-based menu navigation and an operating button.
- Two different operating modes for a broad field of application:
- “Drain” operating mode: For draining sewage chambers
- “Fill” operating mode: For filling water tanks and rainwater storage tanks
- Configurable overload protection
- Thermal motor monitoring
- Pump kick function
- Adjustable follow-up time
- Direction of rotation monitoring
- High water alarm with forced switch-on of the connected pump
- Dry-running protection
- Fault memory for 10 error messages including the type of fault
- Operating mode “Ex” for loading preset values for “Ex” applications (please note information given under “Configuration”!)
- Display of the current operating status and data, as well as faults via the LCD display and LEDs
- Symbol-based menu navigation
- Configuration of operating parameters and operation via operating button
- Remote access via ModBus
- Integrated alarm buzzer
- 1x analogue precision input 4 – 20 mA for level control with level sensor
- 2x digital inputs for level control with float switch
- 1x digital input for low water level with float switch (dry-running protection)
- 1x digital input for high water signal with float switch (high water alarm)
- 1x input for thermal winding monitor with bimetallic temperature sensor – connection of PTC sensors is not possible!
- 1x input for connecting moisture sensors (e.g.: Motor compartment leakage or sealing chamber monitoring)
- 1x digital input for External On/Off for remote activation and deactivation of automatic mode
- 1x potential-free contact* for the collective run signal (SBM)
- 1x potential-free contact* for the collective fault signal (SSM)
- 1x potential-free contact* for the individual run signal (EBM) per pump
- 1x potential-free contact* for the individual fault signal (ESM) per pump
- 1x 24 VDC output for connecting an external alarm signal
- 1x analogue output 0-10 V for the output of the actual level value
*Note: Power supply must be provided by the customer!
- Signal transmitter to be provided on-site.
- Switchgears are not protected against explosions and may only be used outside potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Signal transmitters within potentially explosive atmospheres must be connected through an intrinsically safe circuit, e.g. Zener barrier or Ex cut-off relay.
- Pumps within potentially explosive atmospheres can be directly connected.
|Max. number of controllable pumps||1|
|Rated voltage U||220/230/380/400 V|
|Mains frequency f|
|Min. rated current I||1 A|
|Max. rated current per pump I||12 A|
|Activation type||Direct On Line (DOL)|
|Length L||115 mm|
|Width W||310 mm|
|Height H||230 mm|
|Net weight, approx.||2 kg|