Multivert MVI 7004/1 (3~400V, EPDM, PN 16)
Non self-priming vertical high-pressure multistage centrifugal pump of in-line design
The pump shaft and the motor shaft of the IEC standard motor is connected with a clamp coupling. A special lantern roller bearing ensures optimum admission of axial thrusts. Intermediate bearings in the hydraulics guarantee a long service life.
The pump is suitable for water distribution and pressure boosting, industrial circulation systems, process water and cooling water circulation systems, fire-extinguishing systems, washing systems and irrigation. Furthermore, it can be used in fire-extinguishing systems, washing systems as well as for irrigation.
Special features/product advantages
- Corrosion-resistant impellers and guide vanes and stage housings
Scope of delivery
- Wilo-Multivert MVI high-pressure multistage centrifugal pump
- Installation and operating instructions
Notes on the design
- Motor protection can be fitted upon request or provided by the customer.
- The spacer coupling (from ≥ 15 kW) allows the mechanical seal to be replaced without removing the motor
- Counter flanges are available as accessories.
- Bypass sets are available as accessories.
|Min. fluid temperature Tmin||-15 °C|
|Max. fluid temperature Tmax||120 °C|
|Max. ambient temperature Tmax||50 °C|
|Maximum operating pressure PN||16 bar|
|Maximum inlet pressure p inl||10 bar|
|Minimum efficiency index (MEI)||0.4|
|Mains connection||3~400 V, 50 Hz|
|Voltage tolerance||±10 %|
|Rated power P2||22 kW|
|Rated current IN||39.1 A|
|Rated speed n||2940 1/min|
|Power factor cos φ||0.87|
|Motor efficiency ηM 50%||92.7 %|
|Motor efficiency ηM 75%||92.7 %|
|Motor efficiency ηM 100%||92.7 %|
|Pump housing||Cast iron|
|Pipe connection on the suction side DNs||DN 100|
|Pipe connection on the discharge side DNd||DN 100|
|Product description||Multivert MVI 7004/1 (3~400V, EPDM, PN 16)|
|Net weight, approx. m||213 kg|