- Suitable for temperatures up to 140°C
- Back-pull-out version
- Extension of the DIN EN 733 product range
Single-stage low-pressure centrifugal pump mounted on the baseplate
- Pumping of heating water (acc. to VDI 2035), cold water and water/glycol mixtures without abrasive substances in heating, cold water and cooling systems.
- Applications in municipal water supply, irrigation, building services, general industry, power stations, etc.
- Pump housing: EN-GJL-250
- Impeller: EN-GJL-250
- Shaft: depending on type X30Cr13
Single-stage low-pressure centrifugal pump in block construction with coupling, coupling guard, motor and baseplate
- Spacer coupling
- Mechanical shaft seal or stuffing box
Scope of delivery
- Installation and operating instructions