Wilo-Comfort Controller for digital, stepless power control of one-pump and multiple-pump systems in heating, air-conditioning and ventilation applications. For conventional pumps with fixed speed.
Completely electronic Comfort-Controller (CC) in the sheet metal enclosure (colour: pebble grey), completely wired. Switchgear suitable for connection to 3/PE 400V/50 Hz three phase nets in accordance with IEC 60038 (other voltages on request), comprised of internal power supply, CPU, backup battery, analogue/digital modules, power pack with fuses, contactors and motor protection devices in addition to frequency converter and sine filter.
Fully graphics-capable touch screen with 3-colour backlight for indicating the operating status operation/ fault/ acknowledged fault, and supporting symbols and plain text for menu navigation in up to 27 languages, with European and Asiatic characters. 3 user levels, display and selection of menu language, passwords, operating parameters, elapsed time indicator (individual and total operating hours), history memory for operating and error messages with time stamp via real time clock, pump status and control variable actual value display, actual pressure display, diagram function, main switch, internal revision switch, Manual-0-Automatic for each pump. Operating mode selection Manual-0-Automatic for each pump via Touch panel, potential-free contacts for collective SBM/SSM run and fault signals (changeover contact) as well as ON/OFF connection for external systems (on-site potential-free NC contact), input 0/4-20 mA for external setpoint adjustment.
Overload protection via TWC, motor protection via motor protection switch, starting from 5.5 kW thermal overload relay.
Digital inputs for alarm signals, e.g. anti-frost protection (on-site potential-free NC contact), PID controller, automatic pump cycling and running time optimisation with multi-pump systems. Automatic, load-sensitive cut-in of 1 to n peak-load pump(s) depending on the following, programmable control variables:
- Pressure - constant, p-c
- Differential pressure - constant, dp-c
- Differential pressure - variable, dp-v
- Temperature setter, n= f(T)
- Speed setter, n=f(analogue In)
- Temperature control, T-c
- Differential pressure - constant, dT
- Differential pressure - variable, dT-v
- Other types of control on request
Three setpoints are selectable by default. Automatic fault-actuated switchover on idle pump(s). Short test run of pump(s) during standstill, pilot pump function. Option for live-zero evaluation for conductivity test (sensor/setpoint input), select from:
- Signal and all drives full load
- Signal and system shut-down
- Signal and one pump at speed adjustable on frequency converter
Extra charge for optional modules (installation in factory or later after technical clarification):
- For connection to BMS systems in accordance with VDI 3814, via analogue/GSM modem, web server
- For connection to bus systems: Profibus, LON-Bus, CAN-Bus, Modbus RTU, Ethernet, others on request.
- for external remote setpoint adjustment (differential pressure level) or manual control mode using 0/2 - 10 V signals.
- Evaluation relay for PTC, individual operation and fault signals.
- Battery-backed power supply unit
- Measurement of electrical parameters, such as voltage, current, effective power, power factor, etc.
Ordering example: Wilo CC-HVAC 6x11.0 FC BM: Switchgear for 6 pumps with P2=11.0 kW, with frequency converter & sine filter (FC=Frequency Converter), designed as switch cabinet floor model.
Scope of delivery
- Installation and operating instructions
- Wiring diagram
|Max. number of controllable pumps||4|
|Rated voltage U||380/400 V|
|Mains frequency f||50 Hz|
|Min. rated current I||3.1 A|
|Max. rated current per pump I||4 A|
|Activation type||Direct online (DOL)|
|Min. ambient temperature||0 °C|
|Max. ambient temperature||40 °C|
|Control||With frequency converter|
|Length L||760 mm|
|Width W||600 mm|
|Height H||250 mm|
|Net weight, approx.||46.5 kg|