- Easy operation: Display, symbols and menu navigation analogous to the Wilo glanded pumps of the latest design
- Easy-to-use system: System access to the service menu protected via code, error history memory with up to 16 individual messages
- Reliable system: Permanent display of pump and system status, as well as the current actual value, SBM and SSM as standard, other error messages/alarm signals can optionally be output via relay or via other communication tools (e.g., bus systems)
- Advanced settings: 2 adjustable setpoints, remote setpoint adjustment possible
- Communication capability: connectable bus systems: BACnet, Modbus RTU(RS 485) (LON connectible via optional module)
Digitally controlled, continuous Smart control system for driving glandless and glanded pumps of all makes and single and multi-pump systems
Control of electronic pumps or pumps with built-in or external frequency converters
For continuous power adjustment to the variable operating states of single, double or multi-pump systems (up to 4 pumps).
Controlling depends on the differential pressure Δp, feed/return temperature (±T) or differential temperature (ΔT), including the free adjustment of the duty point by means of advance correction of the full-load pump output.
Number of results: 29