Wilo-SiBoost Smart 1 MVISE
- Virtually noiseless system due to glandless stainless steel high-pressure multistage centrifugal pumps with integrated frequency converter
- Up to 20 dB[A] quieter than conventional systems with comparable hydraulic output
- High energy savings thanks to optimum load adjustment via variable pressure control (p-v)
- Easily adjustable and operationally reliable due to the MVISE pump series used with integrated dry-running detection and automatic cut-out in event of low water
Low noise water-supply unit ready for connection with a vertically arranged non-self-priming glandless stainless steel high-pressure multistage centrifugal pump of MVISE series with an integrated water-cooled frequency inverter.
Fully automatic water supply and pressure boosting in inlet mode, either from the public water supply network or from a tank at least 0.5 meter above the pump, for domestic, commercial, industrial and municipal applications (a standby pump to be provided to comply with DIN 1988 and DIN EN 806).
Approved fluids are generally waters which do not attack the materials used, neither chemically nor mechanically, and do not contain any abrasive or long-fiber constituents like:
- Drinking water
- Cooling water
- Process water
- Firefighting water (apart from fire-extinguishing systems in accordance with DIN 14462 and with the approval of the local fire safety authorities)
1 pump of the MVISE series with glandless motor speed controlled via integrated frequency inverter mounted on galvanized steel height adjustable base frame.
All components in contact with fluid are corrosion resistant.
On pressure side:
- Shut-off valve
- Non return valve
- Diaphragm pressure vessel 8 l, PN 16
- Pressure sensor 4..20mA
- Pressure gauge
On suction side:
- Pressure sensor 4..20mA
- Pressure gauge
Scope of delivery
- Factory-mounted, ready-for-connection pressure-boosting system checked for functionality and impermeability
- Installation and operating instructions
Wilo-SiBoost Smart 1 MVISE 206
Compact pressure-boosting system with integrated speed control
Number of pumps
Nominal volume flow/[m³/h] of the single pump
Number of single pump stages
- Mains connections 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Max fluid temperature +50 °C
- Max. ambient temperature 40 °C
- Operating pressure 16 bar
- Inlet pressure 6 bar
- Nominal connection diameters Rp 1¼ - Rp 1½
- Speed range 1100 - 2750 rpm
- Protection class IP 44
MVISE 2-8 m3/h
- Pump housing in 1.4301 [Aisi 304]
- Hydraulics in 1.4301 [Aisi 304]
- Gasket EPDM
Base frame: galvanized steel with height-adjustable vibration absorbers for comprehensive insulation against structure-borne noise as well as integrated lifting points
Pipework: complete pressure-side pipework made of stainless steel, suitable for the connection of all piping materials used in building services. The pipework is dimensioned according to the overall hydraulic performance of the pressure boosting system.
Pumps: 1 pump from the MVISE 2, 4, 8 series is used. The water-cooled frequency inverter on the pump motor enables continuous auto control between 20 Hz and a maximum of 50 Hz for all pumps of these series. All pump parts in contact with fluid are made of stainless steel.
Valves: the pump is fitted on the pressure side with a check valve with DVGW approval mark and a DVGW-approved non-return valve
Diaphragm pressure vessel: 8 l/PN 16 arranged on the discharge side with a diaphragm made of butyl rubber, with DVGW/KTW approval, completely safe in accordance with food safety laws; for testing and inspection purposes, with a ball valve with drain and throughflow fitting with DVGW/KTW approval in accordance with DIN 4807
Pressure monitoring: 2 Pressure sensors: 4..20 mA, located on the pressure and suction sides.
Pressure indication: Pressure gauge arranged on the suction and the discharge sides
Other versions on request
Installation and operating instructions
General overview (Documents)
Certificate REACH (Documents)
|Product description||Pipe connection on the suction side DNs||Pipe connection on the pressure side DNd||System output without standby pump Q||Maximum operating pressure PN||Gross weight, approx. m||Article number|