- Removal of magnetic and non-magnetic particles from the medium and venting of micro bubbles
- High cleaning efficiency due to physical effects (gravity, filtration, magnetic effects, pressure reduction effect)
- Easy to use due to ease of installation, maintenance, and simplified settings
- Corrosion-resistant thanks to stainless steel particle separator
Compact particle separator delivered as kit and easy to install. Kit consisting of mechanical and hydraulic components: Circulator, particle separator, drain valve, automatic volume flow limiter, ventilation unit, switchbox for monitoring the circulator. For wall fixation or floor installation (type-dependent). Suction and pressure connections as well as mains connection are provided by the customer. Manual emptying of the system.
WILO-SiClean removes magnetic and non-magnetic particles from heating systems via natural physical phenomena. The ventilation unit can also be used to expel micro bubbles. For installation in commercial properties (office buildings, hotels, hospitals, shopping centres, schools,...) and heating and air conditioning systems for district heating.
- Circulator type: WILO-Yonos PICO (SiClean 0.5/1/2/3/4), Wilo-Yonos MAXO (SiClean 5)
- Anti-corrosive, hydraulic components made of stainless steel
- Fabric-reinforced hoses connected to inlet and outlet of the particle separator. Hoses connected to the return pipe, in bypass for smaller, low-cost connections and lower pressure losses
- Pre-assembled venting unit for the expulsion of micro bubbles
- Movable magnetic rods for efficient separation of iron oxide particles
- Volume flow limiter for automatic adjustment of the flow rate.
- Manual purge valve for quick and easy draining of collected particles
- Switchbox for monitoring the circulator
Scope of delivery
- Particle separator Wilo-SiClean (pre-assembled kit)
- Wilo-SiClean installation and operating instructions
- Circulator installation and operating instructions
|Page format||209.9 x 296.7 mm|
|Number of pages||4|
PDF (581 kB)Download