- Easy operation: User-oriented menu navigation with multilingual plain text display and/or symbol guidance.
- Easy-to-use system: Saves and outputs operating data, displays and saves error messages.
- Reliable system: Conductivity test of the transmitter paths, motor protection, status indicator for drives.
- Advanced settings: 3 adjustable setpoints, PID controller.
- Optional modules for connection to bus systems: Profibus, BACnet, CANBus, Modbus RTU, LON and others. Remote data transmission possible via GPRS modem
Comfort control system for controlling glandless pumps and glanded pumps with integrated frequency converters, or pumps suitable for continous speed control.
For continuous power adjustment to the variable operating states of single, twin-head or multi-pump systems of the Wilo-Stratos MAXO/-D/-Z, Stratos GIGA/-D, Stratos GIGA2.0-I/-D, Yonos GIGA2.0-I/-D, IP-E/DP-E, IL-E/DL-E, BL-E, Yonos GIGA-N series (up to 6 pumps). Controlling depends on the differential pressure Δp, feed/return temperature (±T) or differential temperature (ΔT), including the free adjustment of the duty point by means of advance correction of the full-load pump output.
How it works
Wilo Comfort Control Systems enable the infinitely variable electronically controlled power adjustment of pumps to the variable operating statuses of the hydraulic system, depending on the pressure (p), volume flow (Q) and temperature (T) control variables.
- PID controller
- Integrated real time clock with summer/winter time switchover
- Integrated individual/total elapsed time indicator
- Service life optimisation for multi-pump systems
- Motor protection via connection of WSK and SSM
- Multi-colour touch display with backlight
- Status display for drives (e.g. pumps and frequency converters)
- User-oriented menu navigation with multi-language plain text display and/or symbol navigation
- Storage and display of extensive operating data
- Defined display of error messages and storage in the history memory
- Conductivity test of the transmitter paths
- IP54 protection class
- Mains connection 3~400 V, 50/60 Hz or 1~230 V, 50/60 Hz
- for pumps with a rated power of P2 = 0.37 to 22 kW (higher powers and other voltages on request)
- Speed between minimum and maximum control of the pump
- Output signals 0/2 – 10 V, 0/4 – 20 mA
- Permitted ambient temperature 0 °C to +40 °C