Special features/product advantages
- Simple operation due to the extensive scope of delivery
Self-priming drainage pump with standard motor for dry well installation
- Process water
- Sea water
Scope of delivery
- 2 x counter flanges with G 1½ female thread
- Installation and operating instructions.
Wilo-Drain LP 40/10
Nominal diameter (1½")
Maximum delivery head in m
- Mains connection: 1~230 V, 50 Hz
- Protection class: IP44
- Fluid temperature: 3 ... 35 °C
- Suction and pressure connection: Rp 1½
- Max. suction head: 6 m
- Pump housing: PP
- Impeller: Brass
- Shaft: 1.4006
- Mechanical seal: C/Cr
- Static gaskets: NBR
- Motor housing: Al
Self-priming centrifugal pump in monobloc design for portable and stationary dry well installation, not submersible.
Hydraulics with a horizontal suction connection and a vertical pressure connection. Vortex impellers are the impeller type used. Drive is provided by a standard motor. The hydraulics and motor have a common shaft. Stable installation is carried out using a low-vibration baseplate.