The Wilo-Padus UNI is the ideal entry-level model for wastewater transport in small commercial buildings. The pump can be used flexibly as a portable device or in a pump chamber. Hydraulics made from corrosion-free composite material provide high levels of reliability for universal use in the pumping of a diverse range of fluids. Installation is made very simple due to its low weight, integrated capacitor and threaded connection. A double mechanical seal and the large sealing chamber facilitate long maintenance intervals. Direct access to the most important components make maintenance work very convenient. By utilising Wilo-Control switchgears, the Wilo-Padus UNI can also be integrated into existing building management systems.
- Exceptional reliability owing to corrosion-free hydraulics for universal applications and various fluids
- Easy installation thanks to its low weight, integrated capacitor at the AC motor and threaded flange
- Optimum efficiency and high operational reliability owing to improved hydraulics
- Quick maintenance facilitated by direct access to the sealing chamber and pump housing
- Long maintenance intervals thanks to double mechanical seal and large volume sealing chamber
- Clog-proof thanks to the integrated strainer