The Wilo-Stratos MAXO-Z has specifically been developed for drinking water applications and combines the innovative characteristics of the Wilo-Stratos MAXO with a stainless steel housing. The durable and hygienic material sets it apart from other domestic hot water circulators on the market.
- Intuitive operation by means of application-guided settings with the Setting assistant plus the combination of a new display and operating button using Green Button Technology.
- Highest standard of drinking water hygiene and energy efficiency with the new, innovative, intelligent T-const. control function.
- Optimum hygiene promotion through thermal disinfection detection.
- Latest communication interfaces (e.g. Bluetooth) for connection to mobile devices and direct pump networking for multiple pump control via Wilo Net.
- Maximum convenience in electrical installation thanks to a clearly arranged and spacious terminal room and the optimised Wilo-Connector.
Tomorrow’s technology for today’s systems.
Head start in the future: the Wilo-Stratos MAXO family.
The world’s first smart-pump* features tomorrow’s innovations that make your life easier today: The Wilo-Stratos MAXO offers you greater efficiency, connectivity and comfort than ever before. It is the first pump which has an intuitive user interface – and makes installation and operation as easier than ever before.
The Wilo-Stratos MAXO also redefines system efficiency: By featuring innovative energy-saving functions and new control modes it attains maximum system efficiency. The highest level of compatibility with existing systems is also a matter of course for our smart-pump. In 2017, the Wilo-Stratos MAXO has already been awarded the “Design Plus powered by ISH” seal of approval for its sustainability, innovative design and energy-efficient technology.
In addition, the Wilo-Stratos MAXO has won “GOLD” in the “Technology” category of the “BLUE INNOVATION AWARD 2018” exhibitor’s innovation prize, which was awarded for the first time at the expoEnergy 2018 in Wels. Put your faith in the pump technology of the future; you and your customers will profit from the outstanding features of the Wilo-Stratos MAXO.
* We understand a smart-pump as a new category of pumps, which goes far beyond our high-efficiency pumps or pumps with pump intelligence. Only the combination of the latest sensor technology and innovative control functions (e.g. Dynamic Adapt plus and Multi-Flow Adaptation), bidirectional connectivity (e.g. Bluetooth, integrated analogue inputs, binary inputs and outputs, Wilo Net interface), software updates and excellent usability (e.g. thanks to the Setup Guide, the preview principle for predictive navigation and the tried and tested Green Button Technology) make this pump a smart-pump.
Superior intelligence and quality: Wilo-Stratos MAXO-Z
The Wilo-Stratos MAXO-Z has specifically been developed for drinking water applications and combines the innovative characteristics of the Wilo-Stratos MAXO with a stainless steel housing. The durable and hygienic material sets it apart from other domestic hot water circulators on the market. The Wilo-Stratos MAXO-Z has further benefits:
- Highest standard of drinking water hygiene and energy efficiency with the new, intelligent T-const. control function.
- Optimum hygiene support through thermal disinfection detection
Installation in no time.
More user-friendliness than ever before: The Wilo-Stratos MAXO-Z offers maximum convenience for installation and configuration – and therefore saving time in your day-to-day work. The control panel, terminal box and power board have been fitted one behind the other to avoid the problem of too small terminal spaces. The power supply unit and the pump electronics are located one level behind the terminal space and are supplied with the same optimised Wilo-Connector for all sizes. Thanks to spring clips for an easy connection, no additional tool is necessary.
Your installation advantages in detail:
- Easily-accessible, clearly arranged and uniform cable braid
- Up to five cable bushings
- Separate input for power and for Wilo Net
- Coloured labelling of terminals and a clear separation of electrical and communication connections (SELV) for a safe and easy assignment of the terminals
- One click commissioning
- Settings assistant: application-based setting of pump function (automatic selection of correct control function)
- Optimised Wilo-Connector
One click commissioning.
Intuitive operation: Wilo-Stratos MAXO-Z impresses with the application-guided configuration with the help of the settings assistant, a new display and the operating button using the Green Button Technology. This provides outstanding user-friendliness on commissioning.
Your advantages on commissioning in detail:
- One click commissioning with factory settings
- Settings assistant: application-based setting of pump function (guided selection of correct control function)
- Intuitive user interface with preview function and application-based presettings
- Large display with high resolution and very good legibility
The energy-saving function automatically deactivates the pump at zero-flow-detection. The Wilo-Stratos MAXO-Z recognises when, despite its speed, the volume flow supplied is too low. This means that the valves in the consumer circuit are closed. Thanks to the intelligent function the pump stops the motor if the volume flow falls below a specified minimum level. At regular intervals, it checks whether the minimum volume flow has been exceeded again, then continues in its set control mode in auto control mode. The Wilo-Stratos MAXO-Z thus avoids unnecessary running time and saves electrical pumping energy.
From the integration in building automation to control by app, Wilo ensures comprehensive communication capability with intelligent and smart technologies. We connect you smartly to your pumps and pump systems and give you an overview of installation sites and operating conditions whilst you are on the go.
Our app for the remote control of Wilo-Smart products:
- Our app for remote control of Wilo products:
- Connection of the pump to smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth interface
- No dongle required
- Configuration, control and fine tuning
- The capture of operating information for storing, transfer and creating documentation
- Software updates
- Particularly convenient for pumps that are hard to access
The app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play free of charge.Download the Wilo Assistant
Our cloud service for remote control over great distances:
- Access via the internet
- Option for pump monitoring and control worldwide
- Collecting and forwarding pump data
- Sending information, fault messages and warnings
- Visualisation and storage of the data via Wilo-Smart Connect app
The module for connectivity to our Wilo-Smart Cloud remote access infrastructure:
- Connection (via Wilo Net) to the Wilo-Smart Cloud, the new Wilo online platform
- Simple and safe data transfer from the Wilo pump
- Enables remote monitoring and control of the pump via smartphone or tablet
Wilo-CIF-Modul: for integration into building automation
- Convenient installation: special slot in the terminal room and simple cabling
- Different BUS protocols: Modbus RTU, BACnet MS/TP, CANopen, LON TP/FT-10, PLR
- For Wilo-Stratos MAXO-Z