- Long service life thanks to robust construction
- High operational reliability thanks to continuous duty, also in slurping operation
- Easy handling due to connection cable with plug
- Easy operation due to the fitted float switch (S version)
Submersible drainage pump
- Process water
- Connection cable with plug
- S version equipped with a float switch
- Oil-cooled motor (up to size 20)
- sheath flow cooling (from size 24)
Scope of delivery
- Pump with connection cable and plug
- S version also with float switch
- Pressure port with Storz pipe coupling
- Installation and operating instructions
Wilo-EMU KS 15x
Submersible drainage pump
- Mains connection: 1~230 V, 50 Hz or 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Protection class: IP68
- Max. immersion depth: 12.5 m
- Fluid temperature: 3 … 40 °C
- Cable length: 10 m or 20 m
- Pressure port: Storz coupling size C to A (depending on type)
- Motor housing: Al or EN-GJL 250 (depending on type)
- Pump housing: EN-GJL 250
- Impeller: EN-GJL 250
- Shaft: 1.4021
- On motor side: C/Cr or C/ceramic
- Fluid side: SiC/SiC
- Static gaskets: FPM
Submersible drainage pump as submersible monobloc unit for portable dry and wet well installation.
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as vertical threaded connection with Storz coupling. Open channel impellers are the impeller type used.
Up to size 20, single-phase or three-phase current version self-cooling motors are used. The self-cooling motors are oil filled. From size 24, three-phase current version surface-cooled motors with thermal motor monitoring and sheath flow cooling are used.
The Ex-rated units KS ... Ex units are equipped with a surface-cooled motor without sheath flow cooling.
All models can be used both immersed and non-immersed, in continuous duty. This also permits slurping operation.
A sealing chamber protects the motor from fluid ingress. The filling fluid used is potentially biodegradable and environmentally safe.
Up to size 20, the connection cable is detachable and the cable is 10 m long. From size 24, the connection cable is permanently connected and the cable is 20 m long. The connection cable is always equipped with a plug. The S version is also equipped with a float switch. The DMS version is equipped with a switchgear which has integrated motor protection.
The sealing on the fluid side and on the motor side is performed by two bidirectional mechanical seals.
|Page format||209.9 x 296.7 mm|
|Number of pages||4|
PDF (581 kB)Download
|Number of pages||8|
PDF (331 kB)Download
General overview 2019 International version
|Page format||209.9 x 297.0 mm|
|Number of pages||74|
PDF (42 MB)Download