FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Wilo Ireland are a leading company in the supply of pumps and pumping equipment in the Building Services , Water Management and Industry sectors and the Irish subsidiary of the German based worldwide Wilo SE Group are currently expanding our Service Department and are seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer to service our expanding customer base throughout the greater Leinster region. Previous Field Service experience or industrial maintenance experience are essential.
Candidates should have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar field and/or experience working on the maintenance of industrial/manufacturing/equipment is desirable.
Full product training will be provided and an excellent and comprehensive package is on offer.
Key Responsibilities, Tasks & Activities
- To be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- To carry out visible and technical assessment of breakdown and work to be completed
- To complete job report documentation upon conclusion of task obtaining customer signature on manned sites and submit to office on a daily basis via remote access
- To issue site specific risk assessment and method statements to clients
- To carry out on site quotations wherever possible
- To carry out commissioning and warranty on required products and systems.
- To be aware of and ensure at all times complete attention to both your own personal health and safety and that of your fellow employees
- To participate in any multi-skilling programme in order to broaden both your own individual skills and experience and provide flexibility for service operations
- To take ownership and responsibility for all service tasks carried out
- To impart technical advice to the client or obtain further advice and revert back personally to the client at all times
- To develop, assess and take responsibility of the performance of any Assistant Service Support Technicians
- To participate in multi skilling training programmes and attend training courses where necessary in order to fulfil the Wilo development requirements
- Manage Product van stock levels accurately. To be available for out of hours call outs facility and to be flexible in the support of engineers in other areas, this could involve working away from home at certain periods
- Qualified and Certified Electrician
- Commissioning, Fault Finding, Service, Maintenance experience
- Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Team player with good time keeping and communication skills essential
- Basic level of IT skills
Remuneration Package & Conditions:
- Salary in line with relevant experience and qualification
- Company Van
- Laptop Computer
- Mobile phone
- Bonus Scheme based on performance throughout the year
- On completion of successful probationary period entry into Health Insurance & Pension contribution Schemes