Wilo-Sevio ELASTOX-D 12
- Increased operational reliability thanks to spring-loaded hoist restriction of the plate diffuser to evenly expand the membrane for ideal air intake. Thanks to its special design, the air intake is sealed when the membrane is not loaded to prevent fluid penetrating the pipe system
- Ideal adaptation of the air intake thanks to three different perforation patterns
- Greatest possible process-specific activation density by taking different basin geometries and installation conditions into account
- High flexibility in the system control through very wide control range of the air intake
- High quality and service life of the diaphragms owing to the production of moulded products
Aeration system consisting of disc diffuser and pipe system to distribute the pressure. On-site downspout or air intake line can be connected directly to pipe system.
For fine bubble aeration of various fluids such as drainage and sewage or sludge, for the purpose of supplying oxygen and mixing.
Compressed air generators input air into the pipe system via the air intake pipe. The pipe system evenly distributes the supplied air to individual diffusers. Air is evenly input to the fluid free from coalescence via a sewage-resistant membrane.
Scope of delivery
- Downspout connection
- Main distribution line
- Diffuser line
- End distribution line
- Drainage pipe connection
- Membrane diffuser
- Fastening for pipe system
- Overview and layout
Wilo-Sevio ED 12/A/G1/B-EPDM
Product family: Sevio
Product type: disc diffuser
- Nominal diameter 320 mm
- Perforation area 650 cm2
- Max. weight 0.95 kg
- Air load, min.
- 1.2 Nm³/h (Type B)
- 1.5 Nm³/h (Type C)
- Air load, nominal
- 6.0 Nm³/h (Type B)
- 10 Nm³/h (Type C)
- Air load, max.
- 8.0 Nm³/h (Type B)
- 12 Nm³/h (Type C)
- Air load, max. (for short periods)
- 12 Nm³/h (Type B)
- 16 Nm³/h (Type C)
- Air intake min. temperature 5 °C
- Air intake max. temperature 80 °C (optionally up to 120 °C)
- Min. fluid temperature 5 °C
- Max. fluid temperature 35 °C
- EPDM, microbe-resistant EPDM or silicone
- Square pipe: Stainless steel
- Round pipe: Stainless steel or plastic
- Fixation: Stainless steel and plastic
- Gasket: Flat gasket made of NBR
The aeration system is composed of one or more aeration fields. An aeration field consists of several components.
The disc diffuser consists of a supporting plate featuring threaded connection, a plate membrane with hoist restriction and a fastening clip. Thanks to the spring-loaded hoist restriction the membrane expands evenly, thus guaranteeing ideal air intake.
When the membrane is not loaded, the special design makes sure the air intake is sealed. This prevents fluids entering the pipe system. As a result of the membrane’s excellent resilience, its perforation remains sealed when the membrane is not loaded.
As standard, disc diffusers are installed on the pipe system using a threaded nipple on the square pipe or a saddle clamp on the round pipe.
The energy-efficient pipe system guarantees ideal air distribution with low levels of pressure loss. It is detachable, height-adjustable and adapted to the characteristics of the basin and other plant technology.
Biological treatment with efficiency.
|Page format||209.9 x 297.0 mm|
|Number of pages||20|
PDF (12 MB)Download
General overview 2020 International version
|Page format||209.9 x 297.0 mm|
|Number of pages||78|
PDF (48 MB)Download