Stratos GIGA-D 50/1-20/1,3
High-efficiency in-line twin-head pump with EC motor of energy efficiency class IE5 in accordance with IEC 60034-30-2 and electronic power adjustment in glanded pump construction. The pump is configured as a single-stage low-pressure centrifugal pump with flange connection and mechanical seal. The Stratos GIGA-D has been predominantly designed for pumping heating water (acc. to VDI 2035), cold water and water-glycol mixtures without abrasive substances in heating, air-conditioning and cooling systems.
- Single-stage low-pressure centrifugal pump with one-piece shaft in monobloc design
- Spiral housing in in-line design (suction and pressure ports with the same flanges in a line)
- PN 16 flange – drilled according to EN 1092-2
- Pressure measuring connections (R 1/8) for mounted differential pressure sensor (version ...-R1 without differential pressure sensor)
- Pump housing and motor flange with cataphoretic coating as standard
- Mechanical seal for pumping water up to Tmax. = +140 °C. A glycol admixture of 20 % to +40 % by volume is permitted up to T ≤ +40 °C. An alternative mechanical seal must be provided in water-glycol mixtures with glycol proportions > 40 % up to maximum 50 % by volume and a fluid temperature of > +40 °C up to maximum +120 °C or fluids other than water.
- Connection voltages: 3~480 V ±10 % 50/60 Hz; 3~440 V ±10 % 50/60 Hz; 3~400 V ±10 % 50/60 Hz; 3~380 V -5 % +10 % 50/60 Hz
- Mounting brackets for fixing to the foundation
- Blind flanges for twin-head pump housing
- Differential pressure sensor sets 0 – 10 V for pumps in ...–R1 version
- IF module PLR
- IF module LON
- IF module Modbus
- IF module BACnet
- IF module CAN
- Green button manual operation level for:
- Pump On/Off
- Selecting the control mode: Δp-c (constant differential pressure), Δp-v (variable differential pressure), PID controller, n-constant (constant speed)
- Setpoint and speed adjustment
- Configuration of operating parameters
- Fault acknowledgement
- Pump display for displaying:
- Control mode
- Setpoint (e.g. differential pressure or speed)
- Error and warning messages
- Actual values (e.g. power consumption, actual value of the sensor)
- Operating data (e.g. operating hours, energy consumption)
- Status data (e.g. status of SSM and SBM relay)
- Device data (e.g. pump name)
- Operating mode (only for twin-head pump operation: main/standby operation, parallel operation)
- Status of the pressure values correction
- Analogue interfaces 0 – 10 V, 2 – 10 V, 0 – 20 mA, 4 – 20 mA, built-in dual pump management, adjustable time interval for pump cycling (with dual pump operation), two configurable signalling relays for operating and fault messages, configurable fault response adapted to HVAC applications, access disable on the pump, built-in full motor protection (PTC thermistor sensor) with trip electronics, condensation drain holes in the motor housing as standard (sealed in delivered condition), infrared interface for wireless communication with the operating and service unit Wilo-IR monitor and Wilo IR-Stick, plug-in position for Wilo IF modules Modbus, BACnet, CAN, PLR, LON for connecting to the building automation.
|Min. fluid temperature Tmin||-20 °C|
|Max. fluid temperature Tmax||140 °C|
|Min. ambient temperature Tmin||0 °C|
|Max. ambient temperature Tmax||40 °C|
|Maximum operating pressure PN||16 bar|
|Note on dimensioning||16 bar to 120 °C, 13 bar to 140 °C|
|Minimum efficiency index (MEI)||≥0.7|
|Mains connection||3~400 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Motor efficiency class||IE5|
|Power consumption P1 max||1500 W|
|Rated power P2||1.3 kW|
|Max current Imax||2.4 A|
|Max. speed nmax||3920 1/min|
|Interference emission||EN 61800-3|
|Interference immunity||EN 61800-3|
|Protection class motor||IP55|
|Motor protection||PTC integrated|
|Pump housing||Grey cast iron|
|Pipe connection on the suction side DNs||DN 50|
|Pipe connection on the discharge side DNd||DN 50|
|Port-to-port length L0||280 mm|
|Product description||Stratos GIGA-D 50/1-20/1,3|
|Net weight, approx. m||84 kg|
Installation and operating instructions
With Wilo as your partner, you can not only be sure of choosing high-quality product solutions, but also of benefiting from a comprehensive, worry-free package of well thought-out services. We collaborate to develop a service concept tailored to your individual needs; with our expertise and personal consultancy, we make sure that the operation of your systems is as energy-efficient, reliable and economical as possible. All the while our competent Wilo service technicians are ready to assist you with fast, reliable and on-time support.
Commissioning Glanded pumps
High performance is our strength.
Entrust the Wilo commissioning-service with ensuring a smooth process when implementing new systems in your installations. We will happily accompany you throughout the commissioning process of our products and support you step-by-step. You will benefit directly from the advantages of our products and their performance in operation. Our qualified service technicians will familiarise you with all strengths to guarantee a safe and optimal start.
Why you should take advantage of our commissioning expertise:
The pump is part of a complex supply system, that is why the focus of professional installers during commissioning is primarily on the higher-level system technology. However, the optimal pump settings – as a part of the overall system – are crucial for energy consumption and therefore for the efficiency and operational reliability of the entire system.
The advantage of using professional installers is that they hand over a system to the customer which is energy efficient from the start and they do not have to acquire detailed knowledge of each control and pump series for this. This significantly reduces both energy costs and pump wear. The commissioning service provided by the Wilo service also includes instruction of the responsible building service engineer.