- Excellent reliability due to corrosion-free hydraulics for universal application and various fluids
- Easy installation thanks to its light weight, integrated capacitor at the single-phase motor and flange with integrated fixation
- Optimum efficiency and operational safety thanks to its vortex hydraulics and smooth surfaces
- Quick maintenance facilitated by direct access to the sealing chamber and pump housing
- Long maintenance interval thanks to its double seal and a high volume sealing chamber
Submersible sewage pump for intermittent operation for stationary and portable wet well installation
- Sewage containing faeces in accordance with EN 12050-1
- Fluids with a pH value of > 4.5
- Material version "B": Aggressive fluids, e.g. lake/sea water, condensate, distilled water
- Winding temperature monitoring with bimetallic strip
Scope of delivery
- Submersible sewage pump with 10 m cable
- Operating and maintenance manual
Wilo-Rexa UNI V05B/M05-540/P
Submersible sewage pump with centrifugal hydraulics
Series with copolymer hydraulics
Nominal diameter of the pressure connection:
05 = DN 50
06 = DN 50/65
Mains connection version:
M = 1~
T = 3~
Value/10 = motor power P2 in kW
Frequency (5 = 50 Hz, 6 = 60 Hz)
Rated voltage code
Additional electrical equipment:
No supplement = With bare cable end
P = with plug
A = with float switch and plug
- Mains connection: 1~230 V, 50 Hz or 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Non-immersed operating mode: S2-15 min; S3 10%
- Non-immersed operating mode "K" version: S1
- Protection class: IP68
- Insulation class: F
- Fluid temperature: 3 – 40 °C, max. 60 °C for 3 min
- Free passage: 44 mm
- Cable length: 10 m
- Motor housing: 1.4301
- Hydraulics housing: PP-GF30 (copolymer)
- Impeller: PP-GF30 (copolymer)
- Static gaskets: NBR
- Sealing on pump side: SiC/SiC
- Sealing on motor side: NBR (V05), C/MgSiO4 (V06)
- Shaft end: Stainless steel 1.4401
In material version "B", all parts that come in contact with the fluid are made of stainless steel 1.4401 (AISI 316).
Submersible sewage pump as submersible monobloc unit for stationary and portable wet well installation.
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as horizontal flange connection. The maximum possible dry matter is 8 %. Vortex impellers are used as the impeller shape. A pump support foot is integrated into the hydraulics housing.
Surface-cooled motors or sheath flow-cooled motors in single-phase current version (with built-in operating capacitor) and three-phase current version for direct starting are used:
- Surface-cooled motor: The waste heat is given off directly to the surrounding fluid via the motor housing. These motors can operated immersed in continuous duty (S1) and non-immersed in short-time duty (S2) or intermittent periodic duty (S3).
- Sheath flow-cooled motor: The waste heat is transferred to the fluid via the motor housing. The motors can be used in immersed state and in non-immersed state for continuous duty (S1).
Furthermore the motors are equipped with thermal motor monitoring. This protects the motor windings against overheating. For units with single-phase AC motors this is built-in and switches automatically. I.e. if the motor is switched off due to overheating and then cools down it is automatically switched on again. Bimetallic strips are used for this as standard.
The connection cable has a length of 10 m as standard and is available in following versions:
- With bare cable ends
- With plug
- With float switch and plug
There is a sealing chamber between the motor and hydraulics. This is filled with medicinal white oil. The seal on the fluid side is provided by a mechanical seal.