- Increased operational reliability thanks to hoist restriction of the plate membrane to evenly expand the membrane for ideal air intake. Thanks to its special design the air intake reduces fluid penetrating the pipe system when the membrane is not loaded
- Specific airflow rate generates higher air intake
- Low requirements for specific piping thanks to installation of plate diffusers in pairs
- High quality and service life of the diaphragms owing to manufacture as moulded product
Aeration system consisting of plate diffuser and pipe system to distribute the pressure. On-site downspout or air intake line can be connected directly to pipe system.
For fine bubble aeration of various fluids such as drainage and sewage or sludge, for the purpose of supplying oxygen and mixing.
Compressed air generators input air into the pipe system via the air intake pipe. The pipe system evenly distributes the supplied air to individual diffusers. Air is evenly input to the fluid free from coalescence via a sewage-resistant membrane.
Scope of delivery
- Downspout connection
- Main distribution line
- Diffuser line
- End distribution line
- Drainage pipe connection
- Membrane diffuser
- Fastening for pipe system
- Overview and layout
Wilo-Sevio EP 210/A/Ø40/A-SI, 750
Product family: Sevio
Product type: plate diffuser
Nominal diameter 210 mm
Port-to-port length 750 mm
Perforation area 1200 cm2
Max. weight 1.82 kg
Air load, min. 3.0 Nm³/h*m
Air load, nominal 9.0 Nm³/h*m
Air load, max. 12 Nm³/h*m
Air load, max. (for short periods) 18 Nm³/h*m
Air intake min. temperature 5 °C
Air intake max. temperature 80 °C (optionally up to 120 °C)
Min. fluid temperature 5 °C
Max. fluid temperature 35 °C
- EPDM, microbe-resistant EPDM or silicone
- Square pipe: Stainless steel
- Round pipe: Stainless steel or plastic
- Fixation: Stainless steel and plastic
- Gasket: Flat gasket made of NBR
The aeration system is composed of one or more aeration fields. An aeration field consists of several components.
The plate diffuser consists of an arched support plate with overlying plate membrane. The plate membrane is attached to the support plate using a fixation frame. A link along the structure in the fixation frame serves as the hoist restriction.
Thanks to the hoist restriction the membrane expands evenly, thus guaranteeing ideal air intake. Its special design reduces fluid penetration to the pipe system when the membrane is not loaded. As a result of the membrane’s excellent resilience, its perforation remains sealed when the membrane is not loaded.
Plate diffusers are installed on the pipe system in pairs using a tie rod and sealing washer. Square pipes are used for the pipe system.
The energy-efficient pipe system guarantees ideal air distribution with low levels of pressure loss. It is detachable, height-adjustable and adapted to the characteristics of the basin and other plant technology.
Biological treatment with efficiency.
|Page format||209.9 x 297.0 mm|
|Number of pages||20|
PDF (12 MB)Download