Special features/product advantages
- For fluid temperatures up to 95 °C
- Cable inlet (cast)
- Motor temperature monitoring
Submersible drainage pump
- Industrial wastewater with a maximum fluid temperature of 95 °C.
- Connection cable for fluids up to 95 °C, permanently connected
- Winding temperature monitoring with bimetallic strip
Scope of delivery
- Submersible drainage pump
- Installation and operating instructions
Wilo-Drain TMT 32M113/7,5Ci
Submersible pump for wastewater up to 95 °C
Nominal diameter of the pressure port G 1¼
Impeller version: Multi-channel impeller
Impeller diameter in mm
/10 = Rated power P2 in kW
Material version: Cast iron
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Protection class: IP 68
- Max. immersion depth: 7 m (TMT 32M); 5 m (TMT/TMC 32H, TMC 40)
- Fluid temperature: immersed = 3 - 95 °C
- Cable length: 10 m
- Free ball passage: 9 mm
- Pressure port: G 1¼ (TMT 32M); Rp 1¼ (TMT/TMC 32H); Rp 1½ (TMC 40)
Fully submersible drainage pump for vertical wet well installation to pump fluids with temperatures of up to max. 95°C.
The hydraulics housing and the impeller are made of cast iron. The connection on the pressure side is designed as horizontal threaded flange connection.
Three-phase current surface-cooled motors for direct starting are used as the motors. The waste heat is given off directly to the surrounding fluid via the motor housing. These motors can be operated immersed in continuous duty (S1) and non-immersed in intermittent operation (S3).
Furthermore the motors are equipped with the following monitoring devices:
- Leakage detection motor compartment. The leakage detection signals water ingress into the motor compartment.
- Thermal motor monitoring. The thermal motor monitoring protects the motor windings against overheating. Bimetallic strips are used for this as standard.
The connection cable has bare cable ends and a length of 10 m as standard, and is available in following versions:
The fluid-side and motor-side seal is provided by two mechanical seals. The sealing chamber between the mechanical seals is filled with white oil.