DrainLift WS 40-50
- Pressure-tight pump chamber for subterranean and aboveground installation
- Flexible due to free selection of inlets
- Large tank volume
- Surface coupling made of corrosion-resistant PUR
Pump chamber made of plastic as concealed pumping station or floor-mounted lifting unit
Pumping of sewage containing faeces or pre-cleaned sewage that cannot be returned to the sewer system using natural falls, and for the draining of objects that are below the backflow level.
Wilo-DrainLift WS 40E/x
Synthetic pumping station
Pressure outlet of the system
E = single-pump system, D = double-pump system
Selected pump type
- Pump chamber: PE
- Pipework: 1.4404
- Surface coupling: PUR
- Non-return ball valve: Cast iron
- Gate valve: bronze
Installation-ready plastic shaft with complete pipework as single or double-pump system. Optimised chamber geometry for high inherent stability and anti-buoyancy for ground water. Surface coupling for quick and simple pump installation, non-return ball valve installed directly on the discharge port of the pump. Pump chamber incl. chain and chamber cover that can be walked on.
The pump chamber can be installed in buildings as a lifting unit, as well as outside buildings like a traditional pump chamber in the ground.
- Pump chamber height: 1000 mm
- Pump chamber height with extension: 1300 mm
- Inlet connection: DN 100/DN 150
- Ventilation: DN 70
- Tank (for single or twin-head pump system)
- Built-in stainless steel pipework
- Gate valve in red bronze
- Surface coupling made of corrosion-free plastic (PUR) with built-in non-return valve
- Cover with seal (can be walked on, supporting a weight up to 200 kg)
- Hole saw Ø 124 mm, inlet seal DN 100 (for pipe Ø 110 mm)
- 1 PVC hose section Ø 50 mm with clamps for connection of a diaphragm hand pump
- Fixation material for floor fixation
- Installation and operating instructions
Notice! Pump is not included in the scope of delivery!