Thermal insulation shell
Appropriate thermal insulation shell for on-site thermal insulation of the pump housing for heating applications. Suitable for screwed-version single pumps with an installation length of 140 mm and 180 mm.
- Reduces the heat losses of the pump by up to 85 %
- Ensures an even temperature distribution at the pump
- Reduces the overall energy consumption of the heating system and saves energy costs.
- Groundwater neutral, propellant-free, formaldehyde-free and 100 % recyclable.
With on-site thermal insulation, the pump housing can only be isolated up to the separating gap to the motor (not the motor), the condensate drainage outlets must not be covered!
Scope of delivery
- Two-piece thermal insulation shell
|Thermal conductivity||0.04 W/(m*K)|
|Net weight, approx.||0.1 kg|