Thermal insulation shell Yonos MAXO 80/0.5-6(12)
Appropriate thermal insulation shell for on-site thermal insulation of the pump housing for heating applications. Suitable for single pumps in screwed and flange versions.
- Reduces the heat losses of the pump by up to 85 %
- Ensures an even temperature distribution at the pump
- Reduces the overall energy consumption of the heating system and saves energy costs.
- Groundwater neutral, propellant-free, formaldehyde-free and 100 % recyclable.
With on-site thermal insulation, the pump housing can only be isolated up to the separating gap to the motor (not the motor), the condensate drainage outlets must not be covered!
Scope of delivery
- Two-piece thermal insulation shell
- 4 holding pins
- Assembly instruction non-verbal
|Net weight, approx.|